Pelosi and Schumer need to go?

Unforgiven

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What is; what a Democratic representative who wishes to destroy their political career would say to the media? 

They have a common goal, Schumer and Pelosi will gladly hand the torch off to AOC and her kind.

They just can't give it up that easily yet. Still have their agenda to fulfill.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/17/2020 at 2:31 PM, Big Blitz said:

Is she the one on "the squad" that said unemployment was so low because everyone has 2 jobs?  

Was she the one that cheered on negative oil prices?

Was she the one that said the SCOTUS should represent the views of the majority of the American people?

Well.....she does represent their voters 

Or when she compared the manufacturered caravans to the Holocaust 

This tho......was all time

I do not back AOC on a lot of policy matters and I think she has a bit of a filter based on the demographic area she represents.

But all these overt attempts at trying to deflect attention away from the complete train wreck which is Donald Trump and the GOP is laughable. Just a whole bunch of nut-job opportunists willing to sell out democracy and the sanctity of our elections for what - some bloated orange con man.

Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Moment of silence to all the brain cells that gave their lives watching this:

For a guy who hates twitter you like falling for everything on twitter. See twitter TOS is to protect propel like you from being brainwashed this badly.

On 12/17/2020 at 1:18 PM, Tiberius said:

She way smarter than Trump. She can talk without switching topics ten times. Its so funny really, people going after a young representative like this but ignoring the trash that runs the GOP. 

Okay let me see if i understand your train of thought .

You think a bartender/waitress that didn't have enough fore thought to put back enough savings for a rainy day before she ran for office and had no idea how she was going to afford to live in the time before she went to DC or how she was going to pay for a place before she started getting paid at her new job is a person that you think is smarter than a multi millionaire ? 

Sure he filed bankruptcy with borrowed money from his old man but he also had brains enough to turn $1 million into a multi million dollar empire but again she's the one you believe can help lead this country to be the best in the world ? 

Enlighten me oh wise one ...