Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, Runningaces said:

Cleveland gonna be a tough out in playoffs. That running game is nasty. 

IDK both teams were giving up yards by the dozens both passing and running.

I know it is a copy-cat league, but  it looked to me like the Browns OC has been peaking at Daboll's playbook.

A number of their formations right down to the motions looked way too familiar.

What am I missing? Why does everyone think Jackson had the poops?

Just crushing for Browns fans. They needed this one for more than the standings. This was their Game. Feel terrible for them. Like, *of course* Jackson comes out of nowhere for 4th down and throws miracle TD, and *of course* they get an ugly safety at the end to add insult to injury. Just crushing. Why wouldn't that happen to the Browns? And the announcers are just cluelessly like, "Oh what a great game!" Just awful.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The browns might have a tough time getting in now. There could very easily be 4 or 5 10 win teams for 3 or 4 spots

They play the jets and giants next and could easily beat the steelers. They will get to11 wins. 

The Dolphins and Raiders are in trouble now. 

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What am I missing? Why does everyone think Jackson had the poops?

Just crushing for Browns fans. They needed this one for more than the standings. This was their Game. Feel terrible for them. Like, *of course* Jackson comes out of nowhere for 4th down and throws miracle TD, and *of course* they get an ugly safety at the end to add insult to injury. Just crushing. Why wouldn't that happen to the Browns? And the announcers are just cluelessly like, "Oh what a great game!" Just awful.