Week 14 Bills vs Steelers SNF PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Good tweet from Jerry Sullivan on twitter. Steelers have only faced one Top-12 QB this year in Deshawn Watson. Josh will be the second.

Otherwise, they've beat Jeff Driskel, Jake Luton, Orlando Apollos legend Garrett Gilbert, and RGIII.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Is that even a question?  No offense Dianna

Kay Adams seems like she's lost a bunch of weight during the pandemic. Her face is more chiseled and you can see how pointy her shoulders and skinny her arms are now versus pre-pandemic Kay. 

I prefer pre-pandemic Kay.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Kay Adams seems like she's lost a bunch of weight during the pandemic. Her face is more chiseled and you can see how pointy her shoulders and skinny her arms are now versus pre-pandemic Kay. 

Yeah Every dog likes meat on his bone. I like em thick too myself. But either way she's still a hottie

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Agreed.  She’s big time now.  Probably trying to get her body fat to .1%. Gonna be a sad day when she leaves that show for something non sports related 

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

I'm just happy I'm off tomorrow 

I wish I was.  Need to do a bunch of work tomorrow to get ready for a demo on Tuesday.  Luckily I don't have to get the work done in the morning so I'll probably be going into the office for a late shift.