Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

RaoulDuke79

4 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Ding ***** the witch is dead, the Pats are officially and finally in the AFC East basement 

I wouldn’t go that far.  The Jets are at the bottom.  The Pats have no playmakers on the outside and a leaky offensive line, yet have still won 6 games up to now.  Belichick is good at coaching his teams up and remember, all of their numerous opt outs on offense and defense will return next season.  The Pats will have to be dealt with as long as Belichick is there.

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

I wouldn’t go that far.  The Jets are at the bottom.  The Pats have no playmakers on the outside and a leaky offensive line, yet have still won 6 games up to now.  Belichick is good at coaching his teams up and remember, all of their numerous opt outs on offense and defense will return next season.  The Pats will have to be dealt with as long as Belichick is there.

I might agree with that with the exception of one thing, the Pats don’t draft very well and with a possible decrease in the salary cap, Bellichek will have a hard time building a team with minimal to no talent. The opt outs from this year for all we know wouldn’t have made so much of an impact as to put them in a better position within the division.

The general consensus on this board for years is that a team needs a franchise quarterback for sustainable success. Bellichek has nothing resembling that