Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

RaoulDuke79

4 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Man, remember three months ago when Stidham was just a clone of Tawmy that would plug right in as if nothing had happened?

I do. There were a couple people here really talking him up. And then I looked up his stats and saw how little he had actually played and how terrible his stats were and just got confused as to why anyone would think he is good. You could say he is an unknown, but nobody could legitimately make a case for him being good.

5 minutes ago, k9guy32 said:

Raise your hand if you feel bad for the Patriots...

Just talked to my neighbor (Steelers fan),  said watching the Pats get crushed tonight was probably better than any of their wins this season.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Just talked to my neighbor (Steelers fan),  said watching the Pats get crushed tonight was probably better than any of their wins this season.

They'll likely play Stidham the rest of the season.  Cam is done. Belichick's run is over. I don't want to hear a peep from the obnoxious entitled Chowds for the next 20 years.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

They'll likely play Stidham the rest of the season.  Cam is done. Belichick's run is over. I don't want to hear a peep from the obnoxious entitled Chowds for the next 20 years.

Well if they fall for the next 20 years, they are going to hear it from me.  That's for damn sure.  

Hell, the next NE fan I see I'm definitely going to yell "GO BILLS" at them.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

It's telling that New England ran the ball 6 more times than they passed it (29-23) in a game they lost by 3 touchdowns.  

Well either their game plan sucked (never would happen to BB) or their passing game sucked (never would happen to Cam or Stidham).

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Does this game make what the bills did against the rams defense look better?

No.  Just makes Cam look worse.

How dare you try to give the Bills any credit for how they played. 

"Although, I was busy watching the Chiefs game because they are always on and didn't really get to see what happened in the Bills game because I don't pay attention to them." - Keyshawn

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I mean they could vaguely go to the playoffs still but more realistically even if they did they're just getting eliminated wins right now just hurt their draft stock on a team that needs some serious rejuvenation.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean they could vaguely go to the playoffs still but more realistically even if they did they're just getting eliminated wins right now just hurt their draft stock on a team that needs some serious rejuvenation.

What do wins do for their comp pick formula though?

• Haha (+1) 1