Bills could play entire AFC playoffs at home

BITE ME

If the Bills run the table and finish 13-3 they are very likely to get the #2 seed.  Pittsburgh is likely to finish 13-3 and lose the head to head to the Bills. 

The #1 Chiefs will likely get a team like Cleveland or Tennessee in their opening game.  Would anyone be shocked to see Cleveland beat the Chiefs?

Browns at Buffalo for the AFC Championship.  Not as crazy as it sounds.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 8

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

If the Bills run the table and finish 13-3 they are very likely to get the #2 seed.  Pittsburgh is likely to finish 13-3 and lose the head to head to the Bills. 

The #1 Chiefs will likely get a team like Cleveland or Tennessee in their opening game.  Would anyone be shocked to see Cleveland beat the Chiefs?

Go Bills.

I'd love Buffalo/Cleveland for the AFCC.  Battle of Lake Erie, but this time for a superbowl birth rather than a slightly higher draft pick

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I'd love Buffalo/Cleveland for the AFCC.  Battle of Lake Erie, but this time for a superbowl birth rather than a slightly higher draft pick

I have the following

Chiefs #1  BYE

Bills #2 vs Raiders #7  (BILLS WIN)

Steelers #3 vs Colts #6 (STEELERS WIN)

Titans #4 vs Browns #5 (BROWNS WIN)

Chiefs #1 vs Browns #5 (BROWNS WIN)

Bills #2 vs Steelers #3 (BILLS WIN)

Bills #2 vs Browns #5 (BILLS WIN)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Go Bills.

Yes, I would be shocked if the Browns beat the Chiefs.  They are the 2019 Bills, not ready yet.  

BTW, I'm glad you're coming around.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Go Bills.

Amazing bipolar exhibition.  I seem to recall doom and gloom posts about the Bills finishing at .500 or worse just a few weeks ago .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Amazing bipolar exhibition.  I seem to recall doom and gloom posts about the Bills finishing at .500 or worse just a few weeks ago .

Prior to that I had them winning the Super Bowl.  Yes, I go back and forth based on one thing.  Our run defense. 

If Edmunds, Milano, and Klein all stay healthy it is Super Bowl win.   

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

It's definitely as crazy as it sounds. While none of your individual scenarios are that ridiculous the idea that all of that would happen is. 

I'd say there's about a 1% chance that the Bills host the AFC Championship game. And more like 0.01% chance that we'd host the Browns. 

Just throwing out probabilities, huh?

I say there is a 62.5% chance of that happening. Beat that!

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sounds like a typical fair weather fan to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nah, "typical fair weather fan" only pays attention when the Bills are winning and are oblivious at other times. OP seems the opposite if anything--maybe over-invested. Even as one of the most overly positive Bills fans out there, I can understand and respect that (even if it can get irritating during the temporary lulls); I think we all get moments of gloom as Bills fans (some are just more pronounced). It's a slight better than people who are obsessed with players who should be benched when we have won 5 of the last 6 games.