This wouldnt hurt as much if the Fins werent a game back

Ramza86

Fine....dhop gets the miracle hail mary. ***** happens we took a loss. 

Fins handily beat the Chargers and now they are 6-3. One game back. 

The Fins have a decent schedule and are on Fire. There is a world where they can win 4 games before playing us on week 17. 

Im not going to say Tua is the real deal, but he looks good. Hes clean.

This is what is putting a delay on my recovery from this loss. lol

Fins will need to be a full game ahead of us in the standings. 

The Division game for us is NE. We win that and we MIA needs to be a full game ahead in standings at end of year. Tie and doesn’t matter. 

I wouldn’t worry about the Fins 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

This wouldn't have hurt so much if the Bills didn't come back and take a 30-26 lead with 35 seconds left. Miami has nothing to do with this loss.

You telling me what to feel bro?

I live in Miami. Its Tua time down here.

• Like (+1) 2

We're a game ahead of Miami, we have a bunch of ways to secure the tie-breaker over Miami, and we have another opportunity to beat Miami.  Also, the Bills are a significantly better team than Miami.  Stranger things have happened of course, but Miami isn't going to catch up to us if we take care of business.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Fins will need to be a full game ahead of us in the standings. 

The Division game for us is NE. We win that and we MIA needs to be a full game ahead in standings at end of year. Tie and doesn’t matter. 

I wouldn’t worry about the Fins 

Miami plays:  Denver, NYJ, Cinci, KC, NE, LV and Buffalo.  

after the Denver game, we’ll be tied, record wise, but ahead due to division record.  If Miami play the rest of the season and only loses to KC, which is entirely possible, that means we have to win every game if Miami were to beat us in the last game. We shouldn’t “worry”, but they are 💯 most definitely in position to win the division.  

• Like (+1) 1

We can worry about stuff like this, the Bills however need to worry about limiting mistakes. Yesterday was nothing more than a fluke. Funny thing is if Poyer comes down with a pick in the red zone, game goes to OT. We should have Milano back healthy by the end of the bye and hopefully Brown is a bit more healed up as well

Miami should win the next 3 as well, but then comes KC, NE, LV, and the last game against us. They could very well close out the season with 4 straight losses. Where things are right now is meaningless. We need to win the games we should and let the rest sort itself out. Every game is important from here on out, but I see us gong no worse than 4-2 going down the stretch leaving us at 11-5 just like I said before the season started. 

1 minute ago, Ramza86 said:

You telling me what to feel bro?

I live in Miami. Its Tua time down here.

I can relate as I live 20 minutes from MetLife. I have to deal with Jets fans. This year its not bad obviously but overall they can be an obnoxious bunch. Do the Fins even have fans? It seems like their stadium in a normal year is mostly empty except for visiting fans.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Miami plays:  Denver, NYJ, Cinci, KC, NE, LV and Buffalo.  

after the Denver game, we’ll be tied, record wise, but ahead due to division record.  If Miami play the rest of the season and only loses to KC, which is entirely possible, that means we have to win every game if Miami were to beat us in the last game. We shouldn’t “worry”, but they are 💯 most definitely in position to win the division.  

Cool you know what else is possible.  Mia playing the rest of the season and Not winning another game

16 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

The Fins have a decent schedule and are on Fire. There is a world where they can win 4 games before playing us on week 17. 

Both teams have 1 pretty much guaranteed loss on their schedule. The Phins have KC, and the Bills have the Steelers. The other tough games for them be NE,Buffalo, and LV.. they could end up 9-7. Still a huge improvement for them.

The bills other tough games be @NE , Hosting Buffalo, and MAYBE @ 49ers (depends how healthy the miners are then) the worst I see Buffalo is 10-6... and that’s if you drop almost every guaranteed tough matchup. 

The Bills are masters of their own destiny right now if they lose the East it’s because they failed to take care of business. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We still play the fish and pats* and are 7-3. Possible wins against the Chargers, Broncos, and 49ers. Challenge game against the steelers. I think the Bills are in control if their future still. I'm not too upset by the loss. I've seen this a lot from the Bills but in all honesty I'd take a flukey loss over Josh Allen costing the game via turnovers or the defense getting wrecked. It was a great game. Defense did their job until the last play. The offense needs to clean it up a bit in the second half. Bills are good 

• Like (+1) 1

Guys, Miami is living the good fortune train right now. Yes they're better than the recent past. But, keep in mind that they're not as good as their record. They have produced a grant total of 737 yards winning the 3 Tua starts (170 yards pass/game). In that time, they've scored on a Pun Ret and 2 Fumbles. The defense has given up just shy of 400 yards a game during the stretch. Scoring 91 pts on 737 yards is in no way sustainable, they will have some clunkers along the way.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

They are a half game back.

I get why Miami is getting credit. They have won what 4 or 5 in a row. What I don't get is why people are gushing over Tua. He really hasn't had to do much. Miami's D and ST are making plays. This week I want to see Denver up by two scores in the 2nd half and see what Tua does then.

Miami is NOT a 12-4 team.  They still have a couple of losses left on their schedule.  They are getting by right now with an unsustainable defense/special teams.  They have a rookie QB who is not doing anything special, and now teams have tape on him.  I'm not worried about them at all

• Like (+1) 1

Miami's schedule is polarizing from this quarter to the next: chargers, broncos, jets, and bengals - followed by chiefs, patriots, raiders, and us. Everyone can ride the dolphin **** for this month by all means, but the real games for them will be in December, where I anticipate us to be in control by Week 17. 

• Like (+1) 2