This wouldnt hurt as much if the Fins werent a game back

Ramza86

It would hurt a lot more if they were a game ahead? I'm truly just blown away by this Fins love. Is the division supposed to be a cakewalk? Somebody's going to creep and play close.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Fins drop an unexpected game or two and this board becomes dramatically concerned with the Pats "resurgence" in about four weeks or so.

17 hours ago, NewEra said:

Miami plays:  Denver, NYJ, Cinci, KC, NE, LV and Buffalo.  

after the Denver game, we’ll be tied, record wise, but ahead due to division record.  If Miami play the rest of the season and only loses to KC, which is entirely possible, that means we have to win every game if Miami were to beat us in the last game. We shouldn’t “worry”, but they are 💯 most definitely in position to win the division.  

If defense and special teams will continue to dominate and put points on the board at the record pace , because 170 yards passing  and two TD’s a game probably ain’t going to cut it NOT only to win the division but even making the playoffs 

Edited by Putin

20 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Fins will need to be a full game ahead of us in the standings. 

The Division game for us is NE. We win that and we MIA needs to be a full game ahead in standings at end of year. Tie and doesn’t matter. 

I wouldn’t worry about the Fins 

Exactly, and they still have to face the Chiefs.

Besides, you want to have a team or even two in the division to push you.   Look at the rivalry between the Ravens and Steelers.

On 11/16/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ramza86 said:

Fine....dhop gets the miracle hail mary. ***** happens we took a loss. 

Fins handily beat the Chargers and now they are 6-3. One game back. 

The Fins have a decent schedule and are on Fire. There is a world where they can win 4 games before playing us on week 17. 

Im not going to say Tua is the real deal, but he looks good. Hes clean.

This is what is putting a delay on my recovery from this loss. lol

I'm not thinking about the Fins. I'm not looking at their schedule and adding up the wins and losses in my head. I don't really care about them. I'm a lifelong Bills fan, and if there's any Bills fans out there wasting time thinking about the Fins I think we should start a fund to send them all teal and orange speedos for X-Mas. 

Go Bills!