Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Does anyone else feeling like Henry is just a bunch of hype?

It feels like every time I watch him he has 3-4 runs that go for like 13 yards and then most of the time he gets bottled up at the line... which idk how that guy gets bottled up as much as he does... 

He seems like a knock out artist.  If you can avoid his big shots and take him into deep waters he seems to fade.

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

It feels like every time I watch him he has 3-4 runs that go for like 13 yards and then most of the time he gets bottled up at the line... which idk how that guy gets bottled up as much as he does... 

He’s devastating to a defense when they’re tired and behind in the 2nd half.  Useless right now. 

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Car commercials are all so weird around Christmas, like a window into a parallel world where people buy each other a major life decision every year. I mean I get why car companies want people to think that it just comes off as such wishful thinking.

Not only buy each other a major life decision, buy it as a Surprise! gift without discussion

I like the one with Santa stopping so the puppy can run off in the woods and pee though

5 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Nah, Henry is the real deal.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

God I hope we play them again. 

Of these two teams, colts have the better defense but don’t have a QB or run game. Titans looked so good in the playoffs last year I still think I’d rather play the colts. They are missing their punter tonight which made a big difference in a couple of the colts  scores

7 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I wouldn’t want to tackle him, and I like hitting things 😉