If by some miracle biden actually wins......

Westside

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Present evidence.

Until then, learn to spell the things you accuse others of. 

Evidence? Have you been hiding under a rock? It's a well known fact. He's a thief and a liar. Had been his whole life. Now his brain is tapioca pudding. He probably doesn't remember what he had for breakfast today. 

Figures someone like you who lies constantly would attracted by biden. Do you like to sniff young girls hair as well?

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

Cletus, it's over.

It's over. 

just learn to deal with it, snowflake. 

Just because you say so sparky doesn't mean it's true. 

I'll deal with it the same exact way the left has dealt with President Trump the past four years snowflake.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

How do you exist?

Your mother asked the same question about you.

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Just because you say so sparky doesn't mean it's true. 

I'll deal with it the same exact way the left has dealt with President Trump the past four years snowflake.

Trump got steamrolled in a landslide, sorry. Can't sue every state that voted against him, doesn't work that way.

The same way we dealt with ol T-bone the past 4 years? Cringe at every word spoken and hope nobody nukes us? good!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Plano said:

Trump got steamrolled in a landslide, sorry. Can't sue every state that voted against him, doesn't work that way.

The same way we dealt with ol T-bone the past 4 years? Cringe at every word spoken and hope nobody nukes us? good!

Don't have to sue every state, just the shady ones the Democrats cheated their asses off. Like Pa, Wis, Mi, Az, Nev and don't forget Ga.

You don't see the red wave coming at you because your arrogance and ignorance have casted a shadow over your pea brain heads.

It's coming!!

The cheating will be exposed and America can once again be the shining light to the world. 

God Bless America!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Don't have to sue every state, just the shady ones the Democrats cheated their asses off. Like Pa, Wis, Mi, Az, Nev and don't forget Ga.

You don't see the red wave coming at you because your arrogance and ignorance have casted a shadow over your pea brain heads.

It's coming!!

The cheating will be exposed and America can once again be the shining light to the world. 

God Bless America!!!!

I can't tell if you are an EXPERT troll or dead serious.

Impressed, clete, impressed. 

The 5 Stages of Grief & Loss

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The 5 Stages of Grief & Loss

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

Thanks tibs, I hope you use that when Trump is LEGALLY reelected. 

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, westside2 said:

It's coming!!

God Bless America!!!!

Yup, cant wait to see all these idiots crying and screaming like children they are.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Will he plagerize his inauguration speech?

westside2, it was fun watching your melt-down at first...but now I am starting to worry about you.  Come back to earth!

7 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Yup, cant wait to see all these idiots crying and screaming like children they are.

Trump lawyers are trying to have their complaints sealed, because they are so embarrassing.  Complaints in Michigan that at public address system in the count room was "too loud" for people to concentrate!  Somebody (they are not even sure if it was a poll worker or not) told a voter to "go back to the suburbs Karen".  Nobody wants to upset the worlds oldest baby, but nobody wants to be associated with these complaints.  What an embarrassment the GOP is.

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Do you seriously believe that Trump is going to win a legal battle?

He lost...in a landslide. We're not talking Gore/Bush separated by a few hundred votes.

Trump got his candy ass KICKED, son.

Get over it, it is OVER.

Care to make a bet if you are so confident?

I'll put up ANY amount of money. Try me. Let's make it public right here.

Put your money where your mouth (fingers) is/are, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Plano said:

Do you seriously believe that Trump is going to win a legal battle?

He lost...in a landslide. We're not talking Gore/Bush separated by a few hundred votes.

Trump got his candy ass KICKED, son.

Get over it, it is OVER.

Care to make a bet if you are so confident?

I'll put up ANY amount of money. Try me. Let's make it public right here.

Put your money where your mouth (fingers) is/are, 

Good lord you're as stupid as the other idiot!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Good lord you're as stupid as the other idiot!

So I take it you aren't man enough to make the bet?

C'mon, lets make a wager here for all to see.

If you're SO SURE and SO CERTAIN that Trump will remain president for a second consecutive term, let's see it.

Put up or shut up.

ANY amount. Your choice.

I know I'll win. You know you'll lose. C'mon. let's see it. 

1 minute ago, Plano said:

If you're SO SURE and SO CERTAIN that Trump will remain president for a second consecutive term, let's see it.

Put up or shut up.

ANY amount. Your choice.

So in your twisted world betting on something makes you a man! Yeah, ok, whatever shut up loser! Don't bet on anything dude! Never have and never will! 

15 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

So in your twisted world betting on something makes you a man! Yeah, ok, whatever shut up loser! Don't bet on anything dude! Never have and never will! 

Because you're not a man and you are scared of losing.

That's what you just said! Your words not mine! 

SAD!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

Will he plagerize his inauguration speech?

Dude. I have come to the conclusion that you REALLY just need to read more. Tweets or YouTube clips are not facts.

• Find one real peer-reviewed study that lends any credibility to the myth of systemic or meaningful US Election voting fraud and post it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Plano said:

Put up or shut up.

ANY amount. Your choice.

Here's a wager I'll make.  If the states of WI, AZ, NV, GA, MI and PA are subject to a recount and an audit of ballots and voting machines/software and/or legal decisions, Trump wins.  If I'm wrong, then I'll post a couple paragraphs about how and why I was wrong and y'all can pile on if you like.  To take the bet you must do same if Trump wins, but the requirement for the recounts/audit as mentioned is has to be true for the bet to go forward. 

GA can be checked off as qualified for the bet and PA is heading that way. 

What I'm saying is, I believe there has been fraud and vote manipulation in each of these states.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Here's a wager I'll make.  If the states of WI, AZ, NV, GA, MI and PA are subject to a recount and an audit of ballots and voting machines/software and/or legal decisions, Trump wins.  If I'm wrong, then I'll post a couple paragraphs about how and why I was wrong and y'all can pile on if you like.  To take the bet you must do same if Trump wins, but the requirement for the recounts/audit as mentioned is has to be true for the bet to go forward. 

GA can be checked off as qualified for the bet and PA is heading that way. 

What I'm saying is, I believe there has been fraud and vote manipulation in each of these states.

GA would recount any way as the margin dictates that they should to ensure there were no clerical errors.

Otherwise your bet looks like a losing one if you look at the history of recounts.

No worries here. I am not sure if I can flag all the posts where MAGA folks are telling me that they will find the alleged mass fraud in the swing states. I guess we can have one OP that basically says, "I was conned by Trump and the GOP that there was mass voting fraud" where the conspiracy-minded can admit to it.

My wager is that they will stay true to form and just come up with a new conspiracy.

Edited by WideNine

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

@westside2 has gone off the rocker... why is it so easy for Trumpies to go crazy?

But, but, but.... Rudy said they have PROOF in Arizona!

Did you notice that your buddy Kyle Griffin doesn't tweet about the PA court decision?  Typical partisan, won't play straight up facts/news.  Just cherry picks.   

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

@westside2 has gone off the rocker... why is it so easy for Trumpies to go crazy?

19 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

The result is what I expected, although Kyle (whoever he is) needs grammar lessons.

I believe he meant to say, "the audits have found no discrepancies" instead he said "found either no discrepencies or micro stuff that don't affect..." then he added the link. Sorry, but for me that was a painful collection of words to read :) but I get his point.

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Did you notice that your buddy Kyle Griffin doesn't tweet about the PA court decision?  Typical partisan, won't play straight up facts/news.  Just cherry picks.   

Nope I dont even know who Kyle is but I heard in PA that Trumps lawyers are having a hard time proving fraud also... 

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Awwwww.......your concern for me is touching. But the rumor of me going off the rocker is greatly exaggerated. 

I'm just trying to understand the mind of a liberal snowflake and why they choose to live in a state of denial. I find this study to be very interesting.  I just might write a book on it after all is said and done.