If by some miracle biden actually wins......

Westside

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Awwwww.......your concern for me is touching. But the rumor of me going off the rocker is greatly exaggerated. 

I'm just trying to understand the mind of a liberal snowflake and why they choose to live in a state of denial. I find this study to be very interesting.  I just might write a book on it after all is said and done.

It's fun to see you go crazy TBH... keep doing it. You have that Proof yet? I heard the courts aren't going in your favor, I also heard they found Republican voter fraud... whoops.

4 hours ago, Big Gun said:

So in your twisted world betting on something makes you a man! Yeah, ok, whatever shut up loser! Don't bet on anything dude! Never have and never will

That is good b.c you are always wrong.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Awwwww.......your concern for me is touching. But the rumor of me going off the rocker is greatly exaggerated. 

I'm just trying to understand the mind of a liberal snowflake and why they choose to live in a state of denial. I find this study to be very interesting.  I just might write a book on it after all is said and done.

You may want to practice reading more before you launch your career as an author :)

And do you really think it is just liberal snowflakes that wanted Trump out of office? You have heard of the Lincoln Project right? Also, the AOC crowd felt cheated that a centrist like Biden won the Democratic ticket.

Your black and white takes on the multi-faceted nature of US politics along with the name-calling does not lend to your credibility, but I will give you points for trying the same tactic over and over....

I recently felt I lost debating a topic with another poster on this board yesterday and admitted as much. I had points and he (or she) had rebuttals. After looking at the information they sourced I felt that it supported their argument better than mine and told them that their point was valid.

What some folks don't understand, and maybe it is this era of trying to undermine the person rather than their argument, is that you have more real credibility as someone who is willing to objectively look at information to not only form an initial opinion but also revise an opinion if you can actually demonstrate that capacity now and then.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

That is ***** hilarious coming from a Trumplicker! 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

You may want to practice reading more before you launch your career as an author :)

And do you really think it is just liberal snowflakes that wanted Trump out of office? You have heard of the Lincoln Project right? Also, the AOC crowd felt cheated that a centrist like Biden won the Democratic ticket.

Your black and white takes on the multi-faceted nature of US politics along with the name-calling does not lend to your credibility, but I will give you points for trying the same tactic over and over....

I recently felt I lost debating a topic with another poster on this board yesterday and admitted as much. I had points and he (or she) had rebuttals. After looking at the information they sourced I felt that it supported their argument better than mine and told them that their point was valid.

What some folks don't understand, and maybe it is this era of trying to undermine the person rather than their argument, is that you have more real credibility as someone who is willing to objectively look at information to not only form an initial opinion but also revise an opinion if you can actually demonstrate that capacity now and then.

I commend you for your civil tone candor and logic but you are so wasting your time if you think objectivity, rationality and debate is even close to possible with the trolls attempting to stir up this site with their hysterical pro Trump rhetoric... futile exercise and huge waste of your time...NOT trying to tell you what to post or whom to engage in dialogue I would just consider the source and proceed accordingly. JMO  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I commend you for your civil tone candor and logic but you are so wasting your time if you think objectivity, rationality and debate is even close to possible with the trolls attempting to stir up this site with their hysterical pro Trump rhetoric... futile exercise and huge waste of your time...NOT trying to tell you what to post or whom to engage in dialogue I would just consider the source and proceed accordingly. JMO  

You are right and I realize it is a futile effort.

He just starts another thread with the same baseless, fact less, nonsense and sophomoric name calling. It is the definition of trolling.

At least I believe that although politics divide a lot of us, the Bills unite most of us. As crazy and divisive as these 4 years have been, I will take it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Muppy said:

Et tu, Muptus?  

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

I fail to remember you condemning attacks by left wing trolls the past four years. If you were interested in, I mean really interested in unity and civility between parties and American citizens, you'd think you would have spoken up once in the last four years. How many times can someone call you a nazi, racist and white supremacist and then expect civility? 

If you want civility, unity, maybe knock off the hypocrisy and call out the people who do nothing but troll. Have I been trolling today? Yep, has the lefties on this board been trolling the past four years? Abso*****inglutly they have. Where were you? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Et tu, Muptus?  

pardon me? I wasn't referring to you by the way. There is dialogue and there is trolling. I think you know the difference. Maybe one persons troll is anothers staunch  advocate I'm open to the thought.  Im no harbinger of truth or chatroom decorum expert.   Actually.what I do think is its time for another muppster PPP sabbatical. Shalom.  

hasta lasagna

Edited by Muppy

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

It's fun to see you go crazy TBH... keep doing it. You have that Proof yet? I heard the courts aren't going in your favor, I also heard they found Republican voter fraud... whoops.

Lol, go crazy? I was born crazy. You think they will just roll out all the evidence they've collected to someone like you? Hahahahaha.......and you think I'm crazy!!!

BTW, those dominan machines with the hammer and ballet software installed have been rigged to throw votes from Trump to biden. And since they were connected to the internet, they can't destroy the evidence. Another thing, guess who has a financial interest in those machines? None other than pelosi and Feinstein, the one who employed a chinese spy for over 20 years. That's how they were able to flip so many votes after hours when they supposedly stopped counting. They didn't stop counting, they just sent the auditors home.

Don't believe me, it will come out, the votes in the swing states will be recounted. The data from the voting machines will be thoroughly investigated and Trump will be declared the rightful winner. No matter what the crooked msm says.

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

pardon me? I wasn't referring to you by the way. There is dialogue and there is trolling. I think you know the difference. Maybe one persons troll is anothers staunch  advocate I'm open to the thought Im no harbinger of truth or chatroom decorum  actuallu. What I do think is its time for another muppster PPP sabbatical. Shalom.  

hasta lasagna

Will your other sock puppet account pop up now troll?

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ladies and Gentleman - a post by the infamous @Deranged Rhino - approximately one hour ago.

image.thumb.jpeg.27dba2d54ea10b4bf873e35a3f14e1f5.jpeg

LMAO

The “smartest” guy in the world is pathetic af.

That big win in PA is essentially additional votes that they won't count....but Biden already has the lead he doesn't need them if anyone needs more votes counted it's Trump.

6 hours ago, westside2 said:

Lol, go crazy? I was born crazy. You think they will just roll out all the evidence they've collected to someone like you? Hahahahaha.......and you think I'm crazy!!!

BTW, those dominan machines with the hammer and ballet software installed have been rigged to throw votes from Trump to biden. And since they were connected to the internet, they can't destroy the evidence. Another thing, guess who has a financial interest in those machines? None other than pelosi and Feinstein, the one who employed a chinese spy for over 20 years. That's how they were able to flip so many votes after hours when they supposedly stopped counting. They didn't stop counting, they just sent the auditors home.

Don't believe me, it will come out, the votes in the swing states will be recounted. The data from the voting machines will be thoroughly investigated and Trump will be declared the rightful winner. No matter what the crooked msm says.

Roll out the evidence to someone like me....

I want them to roll the evidence out on the courts which they have not done b.c they have no evidence. 

You have a serious problem along with plenty of people in this country. 

@westside2 of course you laugh b.c you know I am right. Must feel really bad Trump letting you down right now, he has stopped running the country and made people like you look like complete fools.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, westside2 said:

Serious question here:

Did you wear a tinfoil hat before Trump was elected or did Trumps ever so genius thoughts make you become more "woke"?

11 hours ago, westside2 said:

Just... wow.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:07 AM, westside2 said:

Evidence? Have you been hiding under a rock? It's a well known fact. He's a thief and a liar. Had been his whole life. Now his brain is tapioca pudding. He probably doesn't remember what he had for breakfast today. 

Figures someone like you who lies constantly would attracted by Trump. Do you like to grab young girls p****s as well?

Fixed