If by some miracle biden actually wins......

Westside

1 minute ago, Big Gun said:

He will just stutter and bumbled his way through it and look the fool he is.

Yet it will still be better than anything Trump has said... Trump has fed you lies, and now hopefully you can see it after the events of today.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yet it will still be better than anything Trump has said... Trump has fed you lies, and now hopefully you can see it after the events of today.

Biden is a very smart man. Finishing the top of his class in college with multiple degrees just proves it. Then add on his beautiful speeches he gives. Totally amazing!!!

Just now, westside2 said:

In 1980 I did, now, I believe corruption exists in government.

Just saying even God could see Trump was bad according to your "If by some miracle Biden actually wins...." 

Of course corruption exists... We just witnessed 4 years of it. Couldn't even build a wall without a corruption scandal.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Just saying even God could see Trump was bad according to your "If by some miracle Biden actually wins...." 

Of course corruption exists... We just witnessed 4 years of it. Couldn't even build a wall without a corruption scandal.

I voted for Trump because the clinton clan were the most evil family I've ever seen. She makes Trump look like an angel. The things I liked about Trump? Pretty much everything he accomplished precovid. Our economy was stronger than it had ever been, unemployment was at record lows, finally having border security, which every country has. Tax cuts that put over $2000 in middle class Americas pockets. 

Then you add in the peace agreements in the middle east, which no president had ever accomplished. Stop paying the bill for countries in the UN that expected us tp pay for security. Making china pay the same tariffs we have to pay when exporting american goods to them. 

You can hate the man all you want, but he accomplished more in four years than biden did in 47.

I understand you voting Trump, I wanted to see what he could do also once he got in. 

I quickly realized the type of person he was though and it has only gotten worse. To the point where everything he is involved in has become corrupt. He fires people he hires when he realizes they won't get in his pocket. 4 SoD in 2 years... Who does that? 

Now since the election he has hid and stopped even caring what happens to this country. Instead sitting there calling fraud, saying they have evidence but yet get laughed out of the courts. All the while playing golf and not doing anything to help this country when we are in a period of instability... 

Yea he is what I quickly found him out to be. A man that loves himself and nothing else.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ladies and Gentleman - a post by the infamous @Deranged Rhino - approximately one hour ago.

image.thumb.jpeg.27dba2d54ea10b4bf873e35a3f14e1f5.jpeg

LMAO

The “smartest” guy in the world is pathetic af.

And still they go back to their dance around the Golden Calf.

It astounds me how difficult it is to pull people out of a cult. I mean, this whole Q nonsense was predicated on the predicted arrest of Hillary on November 7 ... 2017.

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ladies and Gentleman - a post by the infamous @Deranged Rhino - approximately one hour ago.

image.thumb.jpeg.27dba2d54ea10b4bf873e35a3f14e1f5.jpeg

LMAO

The “smartest” guy in the world is pathetic af.

I actually feel sad for him and a little scared for what he might try and do... Hopefully he really is being watched.

HOly *****... those responses... They just go down a rabbit hole saying each process that doesn't go their way they say it must be the establishment and ***** like that. WTF, how come so many of them. Twitter has ruined lots of people but also showed the people that believe anything.

Edited by TBBills

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

All people need to do is look at your post history to know what you are about. YOu were wrong, you have no evidence, it's over...

If you cant see the evidence that is everywhere I dont know what to tell you other than you are an ignorant idiot, sorry you just are. Keeping your head in the sand wont make it go away, you're  stupid.

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

If you cant see the evidence that is everywhere I dont know what to tell you other than you are an ignorant idiot, sorry you just are. Keeping your head in the sand wont make it go away, you're  stupid.

Everywhere, like germs? Like coronavirus?  

Just kidding but yea... What about the PA courts throwing all the cases out?

What about the 20th amendment?

Edited by TBBills

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I actually feel sad for him and a little scared for what he might try and do... Hopefully he really is being watched.

HOly *****... those responses... They just go down a rabbit hole saying each process that doesn't go their way they say it must be the establishment and ***** like that. WTF, how come so many of them. Twitter has ruined lots of people but also showed the people that believe anything.

Classic mega conspiracy.

Look, I tried to reason with the guy. It just became so predictable, the refusal to believe ANY evidence that didn't fit their bizarro worldview.

Think of the posts here in the last few days:

- DHS Cyber Security Chief says no evidence of organized election fraud. RESPONSE: hah, you fool, he's one of them. My response: but Trump appointed him! RESPONSE: like that matters, he's obviously a deep state plant.

- Karl Rove says "it's over": RESPONSE: hah, Karl Rove, of course he'd say that, Deep State Bushie.

- Georgia Secretary of State says it was a clean election. RESPONSE: open your eyes, he's one of them, a plant of the anti-Trump, pro-child abusing cabal. My response: he is a Republican! RESPONSE: so what? He's the Deep State.

Really, it came down to what Trump himself came down to -- I trust only my own family. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1