Reggie Gilliam asks ESPN MVP poll "How do I select Josh Allen?"

PromoTheRobot

He’s right on the cusp. I have no problems with those names if it’s just a 3 man ballot. 

Yesterday morning on “Get up” they mentioned Vegas pushed Allen back into the race at #4. If he produces again this week in a win I would assume he’s easily mentioned through our bye week. 

Fun to see his teammates speaking up for him though. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

He’s right on the cusp. I have no problems with those names if it’s just a 3 man ballot. 

Yesterday morning on “Get up” they mentioned Vegas pushed Allen back into the race at #4. If he produces again this week in a win I would assume he’s easily mentioned through our bye week. 

Fun to see his teammates speaking up for him though. 

Two games in a row like that would be good on so many levels and in so many ways.

Edited by CSBill

5 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I like under the radar, I also like his team mates sticking up for him.  They got his back he has theirs!

Go BILLS!

Personally, I’m tired of “under the radar”. Under the radar means you just haven’t done it enough or consistently. 

We should all want our team and players to be ON the radar in a big way. It just means they’ve been doing the right things for a long time..... I’ll never get why so many bills fans wanna be “under the radar” all the time. Give me the radar please 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Personally, I’m tired of “under the radar”. Under the radar means you just haven’t done it enough or consistently. 

We should all want our team and players to be ON the radar in a big way. It just means they’ve been doing the right things for a long time..... I’ll never get why so many bills fans wanna be “under the radar” all the time. Give me the radar please 

Beats being OFF the radar .. which is where we have lived for 20+ years, but your point is taken ...Bills were not Under the radar in the early 90s .. they were the big blip in the middle of the thing.

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Beats being OFF the radar .. which is where we have lived for 20+ years, but your point is taken ...Bills were not Under the radar in the early 90s .. they were the big blip in the middle of the thing.

Right. Under the radar was playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years. Now it’s time for more. I can’t stand the “under the radar” mentality. Like I said before, it just means you havnt done it good enough for long enough. Give me the radar. LOL

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

You sir can have the radar....my take on the radar is that teams overlook the Bills and think "easy" win and slack off some in preparation and game readiness and awareness....then the Bills stomp them.  Perhaps Seattle overlooked the Bills a bit?  Same for LA and LVR?  Who knows?  I think we can both agree - wins are where it is at, above or below the radar....

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

xmash-radar_300x300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dZe

Edited by The Wiz

53 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

You sir can have the radar....my take on the radar is that teams overlook the Bills and think "easy" win and slack off some in preparation and game readiness and awareness....then the Bills stomp them.  Perhaps Seattle overlooked the Bills a bit?  Same for LA and LVR?  Who knows?  I think we can both agree - wins are where it is at, above or below the radar....

The point is when you win enough nobody is taking you lightly. Thats the goal, IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

The point is when you win enough nobody is taking you lightly. Thats the goal, IMO.

Right. 

I see this the same as people who say, "we need to win in this window, while we don't have to pay for a QB that's surely never going to be good enough to carry a few less talented WRs" or, "we can't do that now that it's on tape!" or, "I look at the schedule, and I can only see x many more wins, given how good everyone else is."

It's like, hoping to live off of what others give you, just to steal one.  If you're good enough to TAKE from others, you can win for years.

• Like (+1) 1