MNF: Pats at Jets

YoloinOhio

Just now, Buftex said:

I am shocked he got up after that one...maybe I am getting soft in my old age, but that seemed like a pretty dirty hit.

If you think that was dirty, you should see the heinous act against humanity that Jerry Hughes got flagged for yesterday.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

I am shocked he got up after that one...maybe I am getting soft in my old age, but that seemed like a pretty dirty hit.

Replay shows it really wasn't. Cam was just not expecting it. There was an illegal contact call anyway so...

4 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I see this argument almost every week about X team. Every week is different. Why didnt the Steelers destroy the Cowgirls? There are dozens of factors most likely

We have far superior talent pretty much everywhere. This isn’t just about the NFL being a week to week league. This is a “we are much better so we’re just going to do whatever we want” thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Words the NFL doesn’t live by with officiating “just because it’s ugly doesn’t mean it’s illegal”

Yeah, it looked dirty to me in real time...but it was clean.  His head just looked like it was going to fly off.  Cam hasn't looked right for weeks...I got a feeling this guy is going to be a CTE monument in the not too distant future.