MNF: Pats at Jets

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Flacco tearing this bad Pats defense up. How the heck did we not absolutely destroy this sad team?

I’ve been asking myself the same question. I thought the defense played good enough. The offence was truly in a funk. Maybe it was Josh’s shoulder. But I think we’re back.

Edited by Mojo44

4 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

BB is losing on purpose. Anyone who can’t see this isn’t watching. 

I never understand when people say this kind of thing.  Obviously GMs tank with roster decisions sometimes but do you honestly think coaches go to their players and say "Ok guys, we're losing this one on purpose.  We gotta make it look good, so go score a touchdown but then James we're going to need you to fumble ok?"

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Flacco tearing this bad Pats defense up. How the heck did we not absolutely destroy this sad team?

I see this argument almost every week about X team. Every week is different. Why didnt the Steelers destroy the Cowgirls? There are dozens of factors most likely

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

I’ve been asking myself the same question. I thought the defense played good enough. The offence was truly in a funk. Maybe it was Josh’s shoulder. But I think we’re back.

This would be a more relevant question if throwing the ball had actually been a major part of our gameplan in that game.