Your Buffalo Bills Linebackers

42 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So my children....

At present, your Buffalo Bills linebacking corps for the Seattle Seasnakes game is:

Tremaine Edmunds

AJ Klein

Tyler Matakevich

Andre Smith

I believe Del'Shawn Phillips is eligible to come off IR this week, but I haven't seen anything about him being activated to come off IR or practicing?.  Dodson is NOT eligible to come off IR.

On the PS, we have Darron Lee and Deon Lacey

And that's it.

Snap counts vs. NE (2nd % is defensive snaps, third % is ST)

image.png.e69cc8cb0a040b4c7cda5c2022b9a706.png

Snap counts vs Jets

image.png.890dd49b85d919c3eacbec614b4a7cab.png

Snap counts vs KC

image.png.6cf20de2d097fa583b5193e6d5dcd1b6.png

The Cavalry is not coming over the hill.  Methinks we're going to see a heavy diet of AJ Klein and Tremaine Edmunds this week, and 'twill not be pretty.

That scares me.

thOSFE1JQ1.jpg

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

If Edmunds brings his A game this week the Bills could be okay. They'll be in dime or big nickle much of the day.

I'd settle for his C+ game which he hasn't even brought that yet this year.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

I'd settle for his C+ game which he hasn't even brought that yet this year.

Joe Buscaglia agrees with you

https://theathletic.com/2179996/2020/11/05/bills-film-dion-dawkins/

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Stick Edmunds in the middle and play a 5-1-5 defense?

Seattle wants to pass anyway.

Slide2

This is not the worst idea I've heard.  Variation used on a few snaps by the Bills last week 5-2-4:

image.thumb.png.b34c6f778bd99a8ecb24d99fbd308d11.png.

This would be saying substitute perhaps Dean Marlowe for an LB?  Not the worst notion I've heard.

• Like (+1) 4

Probably gonna be lots of Dime anyway, but 5 1 5 works for a nickel.  Also Darron Lee is def getting one of the 2 PS call ups this week.  They have not been shy about using those guys in games.  I suspect we see a lot of Darron Lee this week considering its more pass happy Hawks team (even though they can still run the ball).  Being variable could be a sneaky advantage in this game if we dont shoot ourselves in the foot with it.

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Tremaine Edmunds hurts the entire team, because now instead of building offense around Allen, the FO has to use draft resources to find a MLB.  

TE is their guy, I am not sure they will see straight on this issue.  His 5th year option will be picked up, even though undeserved.  Still, they dumped Watkins, so who knows.

45 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How fast can Derron Lee get up to speed?

He is a coverage LB, and could play in Milano;s slot imho.   (former mlb)  Milano should have been held out prior weeks imho, and allowed to heal.  It took Felliciano 11 weeks to heal.  We need Milano healthy for the playoffs, and I think he will be out another month at least.  Maybe come back after the bye....

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So my children....

At present, your Buffalo Bills linebacking corps for the Seattle Seasnakes game is:

Tremaine Edmunds

AJ Klein

Tyler Matakevich

Andre Smith

I believe Del'Shawn Phillips is eligible to come off IR this week, but I haven't seen anything about him being activated to come off IR or practicing?.  Dodson is NOT eligible to come off IR.

On the PS, we have Darron Lee and Deon Lacey

And that's it.

Snap counts vs. NE (2nd % is defensive snaps, third % is ST)

image.png.e69cc8cb0a040b4c7cda5c2022b9a706.png

Snap counts vs Jets

image.png.890dd49b85d919c3eacbec614b4a7cab.png

Snap counts vs KC

image.png.6cf20de2d097fa583b5193e6d5dcd1b6.png

The Cavalry is not coming over the hill.  Methinks we're going to see a heavy diet of AJ Klein and Tremaine Edmunds this week, and 'twill not be pretty.

That would be disastrous if Seattle had a dominant run game - if Carson is out, I think Edmunds + Klein may be enough to handle the rushing offense.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

51 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Defense won't be the issue on Sunday imo. Nobody's been able to stop Seattle. Whether we can keep up with them on offense will determine the game. 

Their defense is worse than ours. If we can't move the ball and score points there are serious problems.

Well apparently a simple zone has slowed the Bills, and Seattle gets Adams and Dunlap and maybe Snacks Harrison. 

I don't know why Bills fans are confident this offense is coming back. 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The key is can we hang onto the ball, on offense and special teams - and ideally take it away on defense.

The Seasnakes MO is to give up a shitton of yards - more than they achieve on offense actually - but they thrive on exploiting takeaways

I think the greater key to winning this game is getting a backbreaking TO or two out of our defense.

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Well apparently a simple zone has slowed the Bills, and Seattle gets Adams and Dunlap and maybe Snacks Harrison. 

I don't know why Bills fans are confident this offense is coming back. 

two words Josh Allen Stefon Diggs

ok 4 words