Week 8 MNF: TB at Giants 8:20pm on ESPN

stuvian

14 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

And the refs chit chatted over coffee and donuts...then said, yeah no penalty.  Prettt blatant.

"Come on it's Tommy's team, winning this doesn't really make a difference for the Giants" or "Just got buzzed from upstairs, they said pick it up"

Edited by formerlyofCtown

NFL consistently has the worst announcers/commentators who simply carry the NFL’s water.  Whether or not you like the NBA, they’re at least secure enough as a league to have commentators who aren’t afraid to say when the refs get it wrong.  Picking up the flag was ridiculous.  Nobody’s saying it wasn’t a close call.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

NFL consistently has the worst announcers/commentators who simply carry the NFL’s water.  Whether or not you like the NBA, they’re at least secure enough as a league to have commentators who aren’t afraid to say when the refs get it wrong.  Picking up the flag was ridiculous.  Nobody’s saying it wasn’t a close call.  

"Protect the shield"

16 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And look what just happened against maybe the 2nd worst team in the NFL. That’s sort of my point. Week to week league. 

Fair point there.. however I’d argue the Bills are a lot shakier than the Bucs at this point. We’re 6-2, yes. That part is nice... but would love to have confidence in the second half of the year. I definitely do not. It’s hard to feel good about our success so far.   We’ve struggled twice against the Jets, which is nuts. We beat the Fish by a field goal. We could’ve/should’ve lost to the Rams except for a controversial PI call. We easily could’ve lost to a decimated Pats team. We got dominated by the Titans and Chiefs.  ... and the tough part of the schedule is coming up. 

Bills fans are justified for second guessing whether we’re contenders or pretenders at this point. 

5 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

It sucks that it happened against Brady but I wish officials would collaborate to make the right call like that more (the CB timed that perfectly and slightly turned his head).  It takes away the need for a "sky judge" that will continue to be floated around.

I always wondered wtf the other officials were looking at when NRC had that obvious pass interference against the Saints in that divisional game a couple of years ago.  How did they not collaborate and overturn that?

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

O/U 47. Final score = 48. Vegas, man.

I saw some places had it set at 48 by kickoff lol that being said I think the Bucs were like -11 or something

Edited by LeviF91