NFL Trade Deadline Primer update on page 15

MAJBobby

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I saw a guy at CBS was suggesting Hayden, King, Sheldon Rankins and Jacob Hollister as good trade fits for the Bills.........he had King going for a 4th not a 6th.    Wonder if some of that was based on the rumors @MAJBobby was hearing.    

Personally.........I fix the passing game first.

The #1 personnel responsibility of an organization is to support its QB........once you start forgetting that you are in trouble, IMO.

Not sure. Just started hearing the Hayden Rumors today from the local rumor guys. 

ok Update on the Birdy Info. 

Mercilus was talked Texans didn’t want to take Murphy’s contract back (as of yet) May circle back 

same with Atkins - seems the theme here is with these two only way to fit them is take Murphy as part of the deal. 

Engram they talked again today based on him. Right now Giants asking for a 3rd and Bills have his value much lower. 

they are actively looking in the market but like we all know about Bills. Will not make a move over what Bills value the player at. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

35 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

I don’t think anything gets done. Feel like Beane won’t admit he made several missed calls in FA. Team seems to be set for better or worse. 

I don’t know if they make a move or not, but there is absolutely 0% possibility that Beane doesn’t make a move because he has too much pride, cmon man.

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Not sure. Just started hearing the Hayden Rumors today from the local rumor guys. 

Mercilus was talked Texans didn’t want to take Murphy’s contract back (as of yet) May circle back 

same with Atkins - seems the theme here is with these two only way to fit them is take Murphy as part of the deal. 

Engram they talked again today based on him. Right now Giants asking for a 3rd and Bills have his value much lower. 

they are actively looking in the market but like we all know about Bills. Will not make a move over what Bills value the player at. 

Engram is probably worth a 3rd unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

I don’t know if they make a move or not, but there is absolutely 0% possibility that Beane doesn’t make a move because he has too much pride, cmon man.

I agree Beane was t afraid to move on from Benjamin or Spain after both looked like oofs. Beane will do what it takes to make his team better if the deal is right.

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Thanks for the update.

Keep negotiating, Beane!

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

You our. I offer you a box of kittens I found under my porch for Mercilus and Watt plus the next first rounder you have (2034 isn't it?) take it or leave it. 

Too bad O’Brien isn’t there anymore. He would have jumped at that offer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You our. I offer you a box of kittens I found under my porch for Mercilus and Watt plus the next first rounder you have (2034 isn't it?) take it or leave it. 

You already crushed those kittens though! Nobody wants pre-crushed kittens!!

• Haha (+1) 1