Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Eddie O had a great game vs Jets... he might have something extra for Cam

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Plano said:

cam will be benched at halftime

The Bills D should have a “Bench Cam” challenge and if they don’t I’ll be disappointed 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how long ago Newton said that, but I’m quite sure Oliver is the last person on his mind right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Not sure how long ago Newton said that, but I’m quite sure Oliver is the last person on his mind right now 

It was last year, the week they had joint practices with the panthers. Then cam never even played in the preseason game that ensued. So this is the first time Ed will face him. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but but everyone said he was a bust

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Not sure how long ago Newton said that, but I’m quite sure Oliver is the last person on his mind right now 

Hopefully come Sunday Oliver is the first thing in Cams face. I really hope we beat the dog poop out of The Pats with Cam playing the entire game. It will be so nice watching Belichick and Cam meltdown together.

 

BTW where are all the Pats fans who have historically come on this board?! 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Plano said:

cam will be benched at halftime

 

But....................

 

 

will he retire? 

 

 

 

Sorry. That just never gets old to me! I mean, WTF? 

 

 

It’s funny what happens when you have the ability to play players in a position where they are poised for success. I see the problems, but I also see the progress. We’re not “front runners”, but we are contenders. Get hot at the right time, who knows? 

 

 

.

Edited by Augie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was looking at the schedule I bet the Jets get 1st win against the Patriots!

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hopefully come Sunday Oliver is the first thing in Cams face. I really hope we beat the dog poop out of The Pats with Cam playing the entire game. It will be so nice watching Belichick and Cam meltdown together.

 

BTW where are all the Pats fans who have historically come on this board?! 

I’m pretty sure the ones remaining don’t even have internet 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hopefully come Sunday Oliver is the first thing in Cams face. I really hope we beat the dog poop out of The Pats with Cam playing the entire game. It will be so nice watching Belichick and Cam meltdown together.

 

BTW where are all the Pats fans who have historically come on this board?! 

In Central Florida.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW “The Athletic” has a writer that puts out a whole list, position by position, on his standout performers for the week. 
 

EO, Chris Jones and Donald were the 3 names mentioned for interior DL. 
 

DI Ed Oliver, Bills

No interior player muddied the pocket more than Ed Oliver did in Week 7. While he didn’t lead the group in pressures — he was second to Grady Jarrett — he consistently pushed his blocker into the pocket and prevented Sam Darnold from stepping into his throws or sliding to escape edge pressure. Oliver’s role as a pressure-enabler was a big part of the day that Trent Murphy, Quinton Jefferson and Mario Addison had. He also did a fairly good job corralling Frank Gore and La’Mical Perine, though his role in the run game was also primarily as a player squeezing lanes and forcing running backs outside. Oliver, for the most part, played an excellent game buried beneath the statistics of his teammates

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We not gonna speak on that.  
 

get em Ed

Edited by NewEra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

FWIW “The Athletic” has a writer that puts out a whole list, position by position, on his standout performers for the week. 
 

EO, Chris Jones and Donald were the 3 names mentioned for interior DL. 
 

DI Ed Oliver, Bills

No interior player muddied the pocket more than Ed Oliver did in Week 7. While he didn’t lead the group in pressures — he was second to Grady Jarrett — he consistently pushed his blocker into the pocket and prevented Sam Darnold from stepping into his throws or sliding to escape edge pressure. Oliver’s role as a pressure-enabler was a big part of the day that Trent Murphy, Quinton Jefferson and Mario Addison had. He also did a fairly good job corralling Frank Gore and La’Mical Perine, though his role in the run game was also primarily as a player squeezing lanes and forcing running backs outside. Oliver, for the most part, played an excellent game buried beneath the statistics of his teammates

Him dealing with an injury early on might end up being a bit of a smokescreen for how good he'll be this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

In Central Florida.

 

Hey hey hey.....Only Bills fans down here!!!!  Kidding I am actually busting a few Baaaaston balls down here!!!

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are still a little uncertain about Ed (me included) You want to make a name for yourself and get on all the Bills fans good side permanently? Go show up big against this team. Go be a factor in the win that nails the coffin shut on these #######s. Finish them now. End the dynasty for good.

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...