Week 6 Chiefs at Bills predict the score.

2 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I’m talking about what Reid Ferguson said. It is his job to get the football to the holder in a certain position as the holder has time for, at most, a quarter turn. 

Even if that were true, why did Bojo spin it 1/4 turn the wrong way?

I'm sure Ferguson is just being a good teammate. But the holder has to spin the ball on nearly every hold. Bojo went the wrong direction.

Edited by MPT

10 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

From NFL.com

I did not hear White and Milano were out.  Are they speculating or know something I don't?

some reports are too lazy to do real work 

9 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

It will be interesting to see if Allen can bounce back after a bad game.  We will see.

Allen bounce back?

Dropped passes one that ended as an INT 

Defense in the Red Zone and ST’s 

Yesterday’s report 

11 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

It will be interesting to see if Allen can bounce back after a bad game.  We will see.

Will we start to see the Titans-Allen week in and week out, now that Tennessee has shown the league how to confuse him?

Or is he talented enough to overcome it?

I think we lose, maybe by a lot.  Not sure of score, but that doesn't matter anyway.

2 minutes ago, loedward22 said:

This game is the equivalent of our 2017 game agains NO.  49-10 Chiefs.

I don't think that it will be quite that bad - however, I do see our defense having great difficulty getting the Chiefs offense off the field. I think that our offense will be much more effective than anything we saw in that dreadful Saints game in 2017. So I guess it will be a high scoring game - which will turn on which team makes critical plays on special teams to set up field position. Unfortunately - I don't have a great deal of faith in our special teams to come through in this one. My prediction - Chiefs 38 - Bills 30. We are hurt by a couple of instances of poor kick coverage & a missed field goal that wastes a great effort by the offense.    

4 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I don't think that it will be quite that bad - however, I do see our defense having great difficulty getting the Chiefs offense off the field. I think that our offense will be much more effective than anything we saw in that dreadful Saints game in 2017. So I guess it will be a high scoring game - which will turn on which team makes critical plays on special teams to set up field position. Unfortunately - I don't have a great deal of faith in our special teams to come through in this one. My prediction - Chiefs 38 - Bills 30. We are hurt by a couple of instances of poor kick coverage & a missed field goal that wastes a great effort by the offense.    

You and Schopp SMH 🤦‍♂️ 

Chiefs 6794

Bills 4

At least that's what the commentary will sound like given that Mahomes will be on the field. "Patrick Mahomes has just delivered the most beautiful, mystical, and majestic sneeze I have ever witnessed. It's like being sneezed on by God himself! Just look at that Kermit-voiced angel."

I hope Buffalo is just p*ssed off a out the Titans game and comes out and slaps KC in the nuggets. Bills 31, Chiefs 30

• Haha (+1) 2

Bills Mobile: NFL analysts | Bills vs. Chiefs game predictions | Week 6

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/nfl-analysts-bills-vs-chiefs-game-predictions-week-6

The Bills looked bad against Tennessee, while the Chiefs didn't play well against the Raiders in their loss. So who re-groups here? I think if the Bills have Tre'Davious White back they will win it, and I think he will play. Josh Allen will beat Patrick Mahomes in a battle of gunslingers. 

Pick: Bills 33, Chiefs 31

30 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Bills Mobile: NFL analysts | Bills vs. Chiefs game predictions | Week 6

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/nfl-analysts-bills-vs-chiefs-game-predictions-week-6

The Bills looked bad against Tennessee, while the Chiefs didn't play well against the Raiders in their loss. So who re-groups here? I think if the Bills have Tre'Davious White back they will win it, and I think he will play. Josh Allen will beat Patrick Mahomes in a battle of gunslingers. 

Pick: Bills 33, Chiefs 31

I don’t believe this ^^^ 

CBS has been definitely compromised 

This has Russian hackers work written all over it , FBI needs to look in to this right away 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1