Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

Didn’t see this coming. At first, I thought it was funny he screwed himself and messed up a good situation in Pittsburgh.  But honestly, these rbs need to get their money when they can.  Obviously, he made a huge mistake.

but I would love him.  I don’t know how any player can get evaluated properly in that joke of situation. He actually seems pretty humble and seems to have a great attitude.  Worse comes to worse, he is one of the best receiving rbs in the nfl.  And even at his age, he would probably be our fastest rb.

Just now, shoshin said:

Flores is building something real down there. 

He is a good coach, but the only way its something real is if Tua turns out to be very good.    He is 7-14 as the coach there.   He may get 4 years, but he wont get 5 if they dont win with Tua.  With Josh Allen, Cam Newton, and Trevor Lawrence all possibly in the same division its very much up in the air for the Dolphins.

15 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Apparently Bell is a resident of Florida. I don't know whether the state of residence has jurisdiction to tax him on his worldwide income or whether the state in which he earns the income as a part year resident gets to tax. It's always been my understanding that Bills players have to pay tax to NY so I assume the latter. If so it may be difficult to compensate Bell for the additional taxes he incurs if he plays in Buffalo because the more they pay, the less the Jets pay. Normally the Bills could just gross up his comp for the additional taxes he pays in NY versus some other place.

He would pay the state tax in NY when he played in NY

7 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Good news

https://twitter.com/thehoodgorilla/status/1316768073995743236

https://twitter.com/thehoodgorilla/status/1316565846966374400

This guy apparently broke Leonard Fournette getting released 2 hours before it happened. He has Bell going to the Bills, Chiefs and Dolphins in some kind of timeshare arrangement.

that looks real trustworthy as source. 135 followers

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:
Expect Devin Singletary to remain the lead back for week 6, but after that, we should be seeing a whole lot of Le’Veon Bell

It is an account that tweets out fake stories...he sent out and then deleted tweets saying Bell signed with the Chiefs and Dolphins also.

Just now, Amaru523 said:

NFL of Insider?

Is this guy from Denmark?

Nope, Holland

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Correct--in each state in which they work. 

So a player gets to pay tax at a zero rate on 50% of his comp  (8 home games in Florida or Nevada) and a blended rate on the other 8 games. The difference between the top marginal NY rate and the Florida rate is north of 8%. On Bell's contract that's a big number. I don't know how the Bills compensate for that since anything they pay just reduces what the Jets pay. There must be mechanism otherwise the Bills could not be competitive with Miami financially.