Postgame Thread: Bills at Titans

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d be more excited if he was hitting RBs before they go past him 

Do you feel the DL is even mediocre?  If so who's doing a good job there?

This is like labeling a CB when u have no pass rush

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Everybody relax.  We have five days to prepare for a rested Chiefs team.

It's a scary prospect.  Unlike tonight I say let it be Josh gone wild.  I wasn't a fan of the pace at the end of 3rd qtr.  Chiefs game go no huddle

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Do you feel the DL is even mediocre?  If so who's doing a good job there?

This is like labeling a CB when u have no pass rush

I feel like Edmunds isn’t good. That’s how I feel. The guy looks to be a step behind constantly and can’t shed blocks. Has almost no anticipation and doesn’t even really cover very well for his size and speed. I’m not trying to blame other people at this point. I’m disappointed in him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, appoo said:

I don't know how the Bills aren't desperately trying to find a way to trade for a good DE. I'm basically done with Murphy and Hughes as anything but situational pass rushers. 

They're barely doing that.  Nearly invisible at that, and Mr. J(Jeffason) and Addison seem to be the only heat

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like Edmunds isn’t good. That’s how I feel. The guy looks to be a step behind constantly and can’t shed blocks. Has almost no anticipation and doesn’t even really cover very well for his size and speed. I’m not trying to blame other people at this point. I’m disappointed in him.

He was fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

That's fine, but I think he's not 100%, young, and not getting any help up front.  Harry who?????