Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Yeah that schedule is rough. The Dolphins 2x back to back might be the only W they get. 

Yeah that schedule is rough. The Dolphins 2x back to back might be the only W they get. 

I mean that's about it maybe they get lucky going up against rookie Tua. Even then I'm not really sure I'd see it as something besides and upset.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Agree- it’s probably how they need to play against us as well, make Josh play hero ball

I'd still be tempted to blitz more if I was defending the Bills. While our blitz pickup has improved a fair bit from last year we can still be confused by creative blitzing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

KC got caught looking ahead against Raiders.  Classic trap game. Raiders were masterful in that second half.

I was just telling another person in another thread this game is almost like déjà vu for the Chiefs they got beat by the COLTS 13 - 19 in week five last season to go to 4-1.  Week 5 is their kryptonite.  Lol

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar

So, I guess Falcons are the only hope to keep Trevor out of NYJ?  

....unless he pulls an Eli, which I doubt his camp would, but the Jets are toxic in the league right now and Trevor Lawrence is not a NY type of guy.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1