Bills-Titans score predictions

YoloinOhio

Bills-27

Titans-14

I’m surprised how many people are giving the Titans a good chance. It seems like that team would be dealing with a lot, including a lack of preparation coming into this game. This is a good Bills team, I don’t see why they shouldn’t defeat this team. They have a ton of guys on the covid list, and I’m slightly confused by people talking about how some Titans guys might come off that list for the game. Doesn’t it take two weeks to return ? I know most people don’t produce a negative test before two weeks. How are all these guys suddenly going to return ? I’m just curious what the league policy is there. 

Edited by SirAndrew

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Bills 31

Virans 16

TD and 4 FGs?

No way man, in what alternate universe is that gonna happen... 🤣😂 😁

6 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

One touchdown, four field goals?

nah, never happen...

Commit to stopping Henry and make Tannehill throw the football. He is 4-6 against the Bills in his career when he played for Miami, and those Bills teams were far less talented than today’s team. But, the Titans are also better than the Dolphins were when he was there. 

So the list of Titans with Covid includes several practice squad players, which lessens the impact. However, it appears they will be short on DL, WR, and Long Snapper. Maybe the Long Snapper can play without practice, but the others are going to at least miss practice. This gives the Bills an edge but not an overwhelming one. I think 35-31 Bills.

4 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Commit to stopping Henry and make Tannehill throw the football. He is 4-6 against the Bills in his career when he played for Miami, and those Bills teams were far less talented than today’s team. But, the Titans are also better than the Dolphins were when he was there. 

I seen a video this week.  Tannehil is like 77.9% when not pressured.  When pressured his completion % plummets to 33.  Hopefully our guys get some pressure this week.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I seen a video this week.  Tannehil is like 77.9% when not pressured.  When pressured his completion % plummets to 33.  Hopefully our guys get some pressure this week.

I remember Shaq was giving Lewan trouble last year. Think that was the game Phillips had like 3 sacks. Bills front 4 aren’t great at pressuring the Quarterback, I’m sure McD and Frazier will dial up some blitzes.

The Titans are going to play the victim in this game.   "It's us against the rest of the league now.  Let's show them."    In turn, I think Buffalo can draw motivation from the fact that the Titans' flaunting of the league protocol for COVID has put Buffalo at a disadvantage in their game with the Chiefs.  Whether the teams actually think like that, I don't know, but I might if I were in their respective shoes.  Anyway, I think the Bills need to be ready for some extra intensity from the Titans and need to respond in kind.

Bills  27 - Titans 20

38 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

So the list of Titans with Covid includes several practice squad players, which lessens the impact. However, it appears they will be short on DL, WR, and Long Snapper. Maybe the Long Snapper can play without practice, but the others are going to at least miss practice. This gives the Bills an edge but not an overwhelming one. I think 35-31 Bills.

The Titans will practice today and tomorrow.  I imagine they'll do a walk through on Monday.  I don't remember if they got any practice sessions in between having to shut down.  Then they also had their illegal workouts. 

Tough game to predict as many have said but I'll give it a try with some assumptions based on what we think we know now (final injury designations are posted tomorrow which will give us a lot more information):

- Game goes ahead on Tuesday as scheduled

- Simmons, Humphries, and Davis miss the game for the Titans. 

- Milano and White miss the game for the Bills.

- Bills stack the box and bracket Jonnu Smith in coverage and dare Tannehill to beat us. 

- Josh continues his excellent start to the season and passes for 300+ yards.

Bills win 35-25.

I don't normally speak about other people's predictions but man some of you guys are panzies.  The Titans will be down players, probably down coaches,  haven't practiced in two weeks, and have like 2 or 3 days of actual practice.  These guys are not going to be in game shape.

Edited by Scott7975