Bucs at Bears. TNF thread.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I went to bed and missed it. I’m so pissed. I love how Arians and Brady are trying to say he knew the down. That’s even worse than just admitting it. 

Yeah.  For all the Brady haters, it was fantastic theatre..  The greatest of all time didn't know what down it was.  The whole NFL is smiling today outside of Tampa.

22 minutes ago, wjag said:

Yeah.  For all the Brady haters, it was fantastic theatre..  The greatest of all time didn't know what down it was.  The whole NFL is smiling today outside of Tampa.

that's what happens when Ernie Adams is not in your headset during the whole play

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, haroldwaide said:

I thought it was here, but I swear I remember the post game interview where he mentioned trying to get to where the last play wasn't a complete hail Mary and had a somewhat decent chance to succeed...

It’s weird that there’s no video of it, and I only found one news article....

Fittingly perhaps, the game and the Lions' postseason ended with backup quarterback Frank Reich spiking the ball to stop the clock with 8 seconds left. On fourth down. Detroit goes home, and the Buccaneers go to Green Bay for the next round.

Post-Game Reporter: "Did you know it was 4th down"

BradyCheat: "We all have to do a better job"

Great teammate

20 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Post-Game Reporter: "Did you know it was 4th down"

BradyCheat: "We all have to do a better job"

Great teammate

How do you think his teammates feel after he chews them out on the sideline then pulls this brain fart?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How do you think his teammates feel after he chews them out on the sideline then pulls this brain fart?

After he was having his hissy fit on the OLman  I was thinking (after thinking wish that guy would punch him in the face) who would want to block for this a-hole after that.  I was fantasizing the next offensive play that all 5 would do an Ole' and watch him get buried in 1200 lbs of DL

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

nah. This is my favorite Tom Brady moment:

I knew what your clip was, and it wouldn't load at this forum.

So I opened it up over at Youtube, waited through the commercial, and then STILL enjoyed it like it was the first time I had seen it, despite having seen it 10,000 times.

It's the hit that never gets old! 

Has to be the best Brady highlight in existence.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And he's still a whiny b---h.

What a sore ***** loser Brady is

Is it me or does the 2020 Bucs remind anyone of the 2002 Bills? On paper it’s a Super Bowl team and then when put on the field they’re meh at best. Arians is such an overrated HC. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

What a sore ***** loser Brady is

Is it me or does the 2020 Bucs remind anyone of the 2002 Bills? On paper it’s a Super Bowl team and then when put on the field they’re meh at best. Arians is such an overrated HC. 

Belichick went with a heavy run-oriented offense the last few years to try to save Brady's arm for the post season. It is inevitable at Brady's age that his arm will get gradually less effective as the season progresses. We have seen it in older QBs before - they tend to get noodle arm. The Bears defense was able to put a lot of pressure on him with just a 4-man rush so they can do a lot of things well defensively that other clubs cannot use.

I do think Brady's move was childish and shows the level of self-centered ego he possesses, but we knew that before and have seen the pouting and tantrums. I am sure he did not like the fact that Belichick took his backup QB and played KC down to the wire this week too as it lent credence to the argument that Brady's success was rooted in the system and game plans that Belichick devises that tilts the field in the Patriots favor whether Brady is there or not.

Of course Belichick will also exploit any avenue of gaining an edge even outside the rules, which Brady gladly went along with which will taint both their legacies.

• Like (+1) 2