TuNF recording options?

Hey Guys- sorry to clutter with a new thread but hoping for some help.

I won’t be able to watch or track our Tuesday night game (***** the Titans) and am curious if anyone knows of a way to get DVR online/record something to watch later? Obviously not knowing the channel situation is tricky, but any general services like sling or fubu that I could get a trial/pay for one month to be able to get it? 

12 minutes ago, haroldwaide said:

NFL gamepass has a seven day free trial.  Just make sure you cancel in time to avoid the charge.

Probkem is, when does that get on there? I’m mostly worried about seeing it without knowing the results and I know I can’t wait more than an hour or so before coming on here or checking the box score. 

26 minutes ago, haroldwaide said:

NFL gamepass has a seven day free trial.  Just make sure you cancel in time to avoid the charge.

@whatdrought, Gamepass trial would be my suggestion too.  You get coaches film and a condensed version, too.  Just cancel before they charge.

There's also that guy who posts here occasionally who puts the games up for our Armed Forces overseas, not sure his site but someone who knows who I'm talking about will probably link it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Probkem is, when does that get on there? I’m mostly worried about seeing it without knowing the results and I know I can’t wait more than an hour or so before coming on here or checking the box score. 

It shouldnt be too long. I cant guarantee an hour, but last thanksgiving i couldnt sleep after we beat the cowboys. I rewatched the entire game before bed that night on Game Pass. The only problem is, the title of the game when you pick it, will say the final score.... might have to let somebody else click play for you and never pause it. 

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

It shouldnt be too long. I cant guarantee an hour, but last thanksgiving i couldnt sleep after we beat the cowboys. I rewatched the entire game before bed that night on Game Pass. The only problem is, the title of the game when you pick it, will say the final score.... might have to let somebody else click play for you and never pause it. 

he’s certainly going to know the result before the end. Just roll with it and enjoy it for what it is instead of overthinking it.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

Doubtful. Last time this happened, when we played in Detroit on a weeknight due to blizzard, it was not available on the ticket since it wasn’t on Sunday. 

Not quite.  I watched it on ST live here in Virginia.

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Right now the nfl app is saying CBS.. 

Correct.  The game is on CBS nationwide.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Hey Guys- sorry to clutter with a new thread but hoping for some help.

I won’t be able to watch or track our Tuesday night game (***** the Titans) and am curious if anyone knows of a way to get DVR online/record something to watch later? Obviously not knowing the channel situation is tricky, but any general services like sling or fubu that I could get a trial/pay for one month to be able to get it? 

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Right now the nfl app is saying CBS.. 

CBS

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-announces-schedule-changes-for-upcoming-broncos-patriots-bills-titans-games

"Two scheduling changes for Week 5 -- and a potential one for Week 6 -- were announced by the NFL on Thursday as a result of COVID-19 cases affecting multiple NFL teams. The Denver Broncos at New England Patriots game originally scheduled for Sunday is now scheduled for Monday at 5 p.m. ET on ESPN. Sunday's Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Titans contest now is set to be played on Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET on CBS. The Kansas City Chiefs at Bills Week 6 game set for next Thursday will be moved to "later in the weekend" should Bills-Titans be played Tuesday, per the league's official release."

• Like (+1) 1