TuNF recording options?

5 hours ago, eball said:

The game is on CBS nationwide. Shouldn’t be an issue for anyone. 

Just to confirm. I checked my local CBS affiliate in Albany, it is on up in the capital region. Looks like it should be a national game. 

12 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Yea just go in knowing it. It is what it is. 

Without the tension you’ll get to enjoy the football itself in a different way (Even if it’s not the preferred week in and week out method)

A couple of years ago I got youtube tv and started watching games a second time.  It is very interesting how different my thoughts and feelings are the 2nd time around.  During the game I am on edge and excited while watching.  That leads to me not being able to concentrate as much.  Watching a second time gives an incredibly different perspective that is on par with the difference watching in the stadium vs on tv.

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I meant I’m not local to WNY

Class. :(

I haven’t had actual TV in like 5 years...

I was asking because OTA antennas work great for locals. Also they do make dvr for that purpose. Little tricky but can be done. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

I was asking because OTA antennas work great for locals. Also they do make dvr for that purpose. Little tricky but can be done. 

Also, the world is chock full of public tvs. Plus, if you typically watch the games on a computer, you probably can find some way to watch this one. 

• Like (+1) 1