Thank you Doug Marrone!

PJBrown7

16 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I remember Orton dropping down in the backfield rather than take a hit when a defender was rushing him rather than a take a hit in a meaningless Week 17 game versus NE.  Clearly a business decision.

It was against Denver when we were still alive in the playoff hunt.

24 minutes ago, FireChans said:

That was the Ryan hire.

Which happened because Maroon quit.  Don't rain on my Maroon hate parade!  :devil:

3 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I think they meant the decision to pull EJ in favor of Orton.  That only makes sense if you thought there was something there with EJ, which most of us didn’t.

Marrone was apparently upset with Whaley’s trading up for Sammy Watkins.  So if anyone set the team back, it was Whaley 

Makes sense.  There has been a lot of love for EJ here including claims that Marrone ruined him.    He couldn't even hang on to a roster spot for 2nd or 3rd string QB.  The fact that EJ quietly retired  last year from the NFL to do college football broadcasting despite being only in his late 20s speaks volumes.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, hemma said:

I was just thinking earlier today about Orton’s Turtling.

Our Josh makes LB’s turtle.

The most gutless play I have ever seen on the football field. One of the years i contemplated never watching a bills game again. I was on the couch with a bowl of popcorn the next draft though. Couldn't get any worse right!?