Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Monday night would be the earliest now without any more positive tests going forward.

Bills/Chiefs Thursday Night game I guess would have to be moved too.  

Monday night would still be pushing it. Tennessee was scheduled to be back in their facility today and now that is out. I think the Bills are about to get their bye week early.

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

Monday night would still be pushing it. Tennessee was scheduled to be back in their facility today and now that is out. I think the Bills are about to get their bye week early.

Yep I think that is what is going to happen.  I dont know what they will do with the Titans game try to play reschedule moves like did with Pitt or finally the league realizes they should have some built in catch all weeks before the playoffs.

Just now, ExWNYer said:

The league protocol requires at least two practices before the game. Last week, Vikes didn’t get in their facility until Thursday and played Sunday. This restarts the clock for the titans, but They need two consecutive days of no positives to get in. So that puts it at Friday/Saturday ... probably Monday night will be the game unless they get more 

6 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

They're going to have to reschedule this game. No way it happens on Sunday now, IMO.

there’s nowhere left to move beyond Monday/Tuesday it unless they change the whole leagues structure and even that takes moving other games 

Edited by NoSaint