Cody Ford at LG; Quinton Spain benched

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

In the 4th Q, Josh was on his own.  Those guys were no help.

In the 4th quarter, it was a sprint to see who could hit Josh first. Not sure if it was scheme or protection (or Josh).  He still did his 4th quarter magic, amazingly. 

Someone more ambitious than myself might want to start a 4th Quarter Josh Comeback thread. I know he’s WAY up there in recent years. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

In the 4th quarter, it was a sprint to see who could hit Josh first. Not sure if it was scheme or protection (or Josh).  He still did his 4th quarter magic, amazingly. 

Someone more ambitious than myself might want to start a 4th Quarter Josh Comeback thread. I know he’s WAY up there in recent years. 

He also had many plays under duress where he reverted back to hero ball instead of tossing it away he took sacks.  But, when gifted the redo on the PI, he delivered.

Teams don't wait till the 4th Q to unleash a "scheme" to sprint to the QB unabated.  The O-line was clearly out of shape--getting gassed in the 4th.

Edited by Mr. WEO

3 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

I love seeing how this team is so encouraging of each other. Watching Diggs go up to the guys right after each TD they get, the O-Line support, the Safeties always having each others’ backs. This team is special

Every team does that sort of thing

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

He also had many plays under duress where he reverted back to hero ball instead of tossing it away he took sacks.  But, when gifted the redo on the PI, he delivered.

Teams don't wait till the 4th Q to unleash a "scheme" to sprint to the QB unabated.  The O-line was clearly out of shape--getting gassed in the 4th.

Cool story.  Did you read the one where he put them on his back today and won in spite of his entire team.  Josh doesnt play hero ball today the Bills are 2-1.

On Spain did the guy who told me all week that Spain was the most uderrated player on the team show up to this post yet?

Edited by thenorthremembers

8 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Cool story.  Did you read the one where he put them on his back today and won in spite of his entire team.  Josh doesnt play hero ball today the Bills are 2-1.

On Spain did the guy who told me all week that Spain was the most uderrated player on the team show up to this post yet?

I posted that in the 4th Q Josh was doing it on his own, Chief.

But cool story, though...

I will wait to hear from those who know far more about Offensive Line play than myself, but as of right now I was not impressed with Winters. I think having Ford and Williams on the right side with Spain on the left is a better option, but like I said it might have just been my impression that the Rams D-line kept blowing up the pocket. I will say that Motor seemed to have better lanes to run through. 

39 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I will wait to hear from those who know far more about Offensive Line play than myself, but as of right now I was not impressed with Winters. I think having Ford and Williams on the right side with Spain on the left is a better option, but like I said it might have just been my impression that the Rams D-line kept blowing up the pocket. I will say that Motor seemed to have better lanes to run through. 

It could be a situation where they want Feliciano back at RG when he’s ready, and they wanted to try out Ford at LG for that future combo. And maybe Spain can’t or doesn’t want to play RG. If so, can Feliciano not play LG? I think some of things would have been worked out in preseason in a normal year. 

• Like (+1) 1