How to make an NFL interception.

MrSarcasm

First of all it if that actually was a take away then why is it called a INT. The DB did not intercept a pass. He placed his hands on an already caught ball. Then the receiver who caught the ball first , hits the ground. The play is actually over at that point. The Simultaneous possession rule clearly states the ball belongs to the offense. In no way was that an INT or a fumble. The refs didnt seem to understand their own rule on that play but of course clearly understand the nonsense no horsecollar in the pocket rule in full detail.

1 hour ago, MrSarcasm said:

Step 1. Pay zero attention to what is going on.

Step 2. Let the receiver jump up and catch the ball

Step 3. Ready your hands for placement 

Step 4. Place hands on ball that receiver caught.

Step 5: get a drink of water while the refs take a second look, just for ***** and giggles

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

That play call is going to keep me up tonight

Brennan, we won in exciting fashion, but you know what...yeah, buddy, you are damn right.  

I enjoyed the win, but I literally can’t stop thinking about how that interception...was a real thing that happen in the real plain of existence.  

....*looks left and right for Spock’s beard*

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Brennan, we won in exciting fashion, but you know what...yeah, buddy, you are damn right. 

I enjoyed the win, but I literally can’t stop thinking about how that interception...was a real thing that happen in the real plain of existence. 

I know, right?

Kudos to Josh for not going there and owning it and saying he can't put the ball in harms way, but his postgame presser made me want to puke even more.

He literally made a good throw to a receiver who came down with it.  He has nothing to apologize for.

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He should be fire and tied to rail road tracks. 

I'd settle for just fired, no need to traumatize a train engineer. 

That was totally ridiculous and I can't believe NY backed it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I turned to my wife and said "they won't overturn this because a lot of big money came in on the Rams..."

I hate that I have the same thoughts. I want to be proved wrong, but until then, will feel that scores are certainly manipulated by the zebras.  What is the purpose of the review system if they blow such an obvious call??  Maddening and downright scary. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1