Postgame Thread Bills vs Rams

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The WR has the right to run his route in the first five yards.   It was close, but the correct call.   

What WAS surprising is the flag was thrown, certainly depriving the Rams the win...

I was fully expecting to eat that flag for the bad call trifecta that costed us the game. The Officials are so bad you almost don't even want to watch he game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

They could use a high-level EDGE. Those consistent disruptive plays that anchor opposing drives are missing in the defense.

Gailey and McVay did good work attacking the weaknesses they could find, and it looks like the staff gets a little flustered before adjusting, but that's is more the level of adding and improving and fine-tuning, not overhauling. We know the pieces of a top-5 D are still there, they didn't suddenly all turn to poop.

Too many weeks of this. Edmunds had a forgettable game, but not sure his shoulder was 100%, or he was just taking terrible angles and weak tackling form....

26 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I think Perrera was correct, that it was illegal contact, not PI.    The DB rode Davis 7 yards downfield.

Yep. Shoulda been five yards and an automatic first down, which wouldn’t have made much of a difference. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, rochester rob said:

The hot takes in 2d half thread are amazing.  Team owns first half come out after half and score a td . Get a screw call against and go into a shell and still win the game. And people want to quit and go home because we suck. Well we suck 3 and 0 so hang in there.

Peak Scottlaw 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The football world did not want to know if the Bills could beat a good team + a referee team making ridiculous calls.

But we'll take the Dub

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

With 25 seconds to go in the game that huge call on 4th down against the Rams kinda made up for the refs bonehead interception call...almost.

It was the right call but...Nah

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I have to confess my fellow Bills fans... I left to take my kids to the park when the Rams went up late in the 4th. 

I am so sorry and hope you can forgive me.

In my defense, I felt like I was their bad luck charm so in a way, I did us all a favor

Go Bills!!

Not letting you off the hook...you must stick around and suffer like the rest of us.

That's 3 penalty drinks to the Canuck.

20 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Allen called Beasley a "shifty little sucker" in his presser just now. Someone sell me that t-shirt right now.

One letter can really change the meaning of a phrase

• Haha (+1) 3