Bills have hardest remaining schedule per FPI ESPN

Cson76

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The Jets game is the only game that I’m not worried about.  Beast of a schedule the rest of the way.  

On the other side, given that both sides of the ball have proven themselves capable of controlling a game, there's not a single game I would count them out. The Ravens had an insane run of hard games last year and rolled through it to the #1 seed. This team has the makings of a Super Bowl contender. If they reach near their potential, they can thrive, even if it's a hard schedule. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

On the other side, given that both sides of the ball have proven themselves capable of controlling a game, there's not a single game I would count them out. The Ravens had an insane run of hard games last year and rolled through it to the #1 seed. This team has the makings of a Super Bowl contender. If they reach near their potential, they can thrive, even if it's a hard schedule. 

after 2 games, from what I’ve seen, I agree completely.....as long as we remain relatively healthy.  

that’s said, I’m eager to see how josh plays vs teams running a lot of zone.  Seems like our WRs are much better than almost everyone’s corners to the man.  Zone teams might prove to be trickier.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cson76 said:

I thought this was interesting tidbit from the ESPN power rankings.  I would think one of the AFC North teams would be one.  Obviously only two weeks into the season, we don't know a lot of these teams yet.

https://tv5.espn.com/nfl/fpi

Second Hardest per Tankathon

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaining_schedule_strength

So what you're saying is from here on people cannot say "well you beat....."

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

If we beat the Rams, we'll be favored next week in Vegas.    We beat them and we'll be favored against the Titans.  But if we lose to the Rams, I think you'll end up being correct.

Yes.... the Rams, believe it or not are a huge measuring stick for this team.. extremely well coached, very talented and experienced roster.. if we beat the Rams I think it will be pretty obvious that this Buffalo Bills team has arrived..

• Like (+1) 2