Week 3: Rams at Bills

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never forget     

Must lose. Don't want any of those pesky NFC wins to bite us in the behind at the end of the year.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In a game I'm hoping we can pound the rock and control the clock, it might matter.

That would be in stark contrast to what they’ve looked like the first two weeks. I expect a lot of passing again but could be wrong.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That would be in stark contrast to what they’ve looked like the first two weeks. I expect a lot of passing again but could be wrong.

That's why I expect the twist!

I'm fine with lighting them up and scoring 50 points too, if that's what McD wants to do.

53 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

In a game I'm hoping we can pound the rock and control the clock, it might matter.

Who do we pound the rock with? We don't really have a one two punch, at the moment. I would expect Motor to get more carries, and he looks like he's just picked up where he left off last season, which is great. But after Motor we have a hobbled Moss, who has looked useful as a check-down, or short yardage receiver, but has been stuffed for a loss on too many carries, and then Yeldon, and Jones? Ugh.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Who do we pound the rock with? We don't really have a one two punch, at the moment. I would expect Motor to get more carries, and he looks like he's just picked up where he left off last season, which is great. But after Motor we have a hobbled Moss, who has looked useful as a check-down, or short yardage receiver, but has been stuffed for a loss on too many carries, and then Yeldon, and Jones? Ugh.

Allen :devil:

• SDS unpinned this topic