Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

I saw the highlights of the Rams/Cowboys and Rams/Eagles games.  I was not very impressed by the "strength" of the Ram's opponents.  

Would you say that you were impressed by the strength of the Bills opponents in week one and two? We are all looking for an easy opportunity to say this is a win, but there is no easy opportunity. That Rams team has picked apart their opponents in week one and two. They have looked strong on both sides of the ball regardless of who they were playing. It won’t be an easy win, if it’s a win at all.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

I saw the highlights of the Rams/Cowboys and Rams/Eagles games.  I was not very impressed by the "strength" of the Ram's opponents.  

Me neither.  I will say scheme wise they run a ton of looks leading to easy offense for Goff.  I dont see anybody on that offense that jumps out at you oozing ability.  Wentz really played like garbage so for me it was hard to see how much was the Rams D.  I think we have a good shot to win but cant afford dumb/unlucky turnovers.  If both starting lb'ers play we should be in good shape on defense  They aren't the physical power run team the Bills D typically struggles with and Goff doesn't  offer much if anything in terms of off script plays.

Bills should be able to run effectively this week .  I wonder if Josh goes after Ramsey, lol

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Would you say that you were impressed by the strength of the Bills opponents in week one and two? We are all looking for an easy opportunity to say this is a win, but there is no easy opportunity. That Rams team has picked apart their opponents in week one and two. They have looked strong on both sides of the ball regardless of who they were playing. It won’t be an easy win, if it’s a win at all.

I remember the Jets demolishing Dallas last year, so while I agree the Bill's opponents were not great I think the overall level of parity in the league makes things hard to predict.

• Like (+1) 1

Given all the analysis so far, this one feels like a shoot out.  As a snake-bit bills fan, the idea of going toe-to-toe with the opposition's offence isn't something I look forward to.  But it sure beats hoping some Bobby April inspired special teams BS will help steal the game from a superior opponent, like in years passed.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Motor26 said:

Time to see if this Bills team is for real vs. the Rams. Hopefully at least Edmunds is back, getting Milano would be great too. Think offensively they’ll go for a more balanced pass/run game. 

Same here. Run the ball more and control the clock. With the D hurting its definitely in the Bills best interest to keep the Rams offense of the field as much as possible. With that said I still expect Allen to take shots down the field when the opportunity presents itself.

Edited by Greg S

12 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Weather update for sunday: Rain is out of the forecast (for now) but its going to be WINNDDYYYYYYYY (for now). 15-20 MPH winds all day and gusts during gametime between 30-40MPH. Good things Josh has that cannon of an arm. 

Wind would be nice. I remember a game a couple years ago where the rams offense was putting up ungodly numbers and then they went to Chicago and there was a little bit of weather and Goff crumbled 

• Like (+1) 3