All 3 starting WRs on pace for 1000+ yards...

Hebert19

28 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I was concerned about how we would spread it around but clearly not anymore.  

Daboll must be giggling to himself when he draws up plays. 

Daboll is on the hot seat starting last week

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Diggs hits 1000+ easy. Brown might get to 1000. Think Beasley is the odd man out. Three 1000 yard receivers has only happened 5 times in the history of the NFL, 

Oh didn't say it would happen.  Just that they are on pace right now.  :)

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I was concerned about how we would spread it around but clearly not anymore.  

Daboll must be giggling to himself when he draws up plays. 

Herbert is owning the chiefs 

7 minutes ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

Last time the Bills has 2x 1000 yd receivers was Moulds/Price? with Bledsoe?

Without looking it up, yes

10 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Look at the game day thread: the Bills suck, Daboll sucks, all receivers suck and McD can’t coach. Given that, I would look at your numbers again as they can’t be correct. 😃 

Whole lot of stupid in the GDT, weekly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Look at the game day thread: the Bills suck, Daboll sucks, all receivers suck and McD can’t coach. Given that, I would look at your numbers again as they can’t be correct. 😃 

THANK YOU! The game day threads have been spiraling into despair so quickly this year. More positive vibes for Week 3 I hope! 

Allen has taken the next step and hopefully one or both of Edmunds and Milano are back soon. Can't wait to see where this team is headed!

6 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

THANK YOU! The game day threads have been spiraling into despair so quickly this year. More positive vibes for Week 3 I hope! 

Allen has taken the next step and hopefully one or both of Edmunds and Milano are back soon. Can't wait to see where this team is headed!

Won’t happen. If you’re not one of those people who can blow off those who are always in ‘sky is falling’ mode, just stay out of there. 

I was worried they would not get enough targets but so far Daboll is dialing up a ton of throws to them. At some point the opponents will start playing more two deep zone and it will open up some opportunities for Knox/Kroft and the backs. 

Beasley is also making the most of his opportunities with more intermediate throws than last year.

Give the offensive line some credit, Allen had a lot of time to throw, receivers had time to do those crossing patterns, which take a little more time to run.

4 hours ago, Motor26 said:

Diggs hits 1000+ easy. Brown might get to 1000. Think Beasley is the odd man out. Three 1000 yard receivers has only happened 5 times in the history of the NFL, 

This season is a crazy one so far. Just wild offensive stats right now. I wonder if no fans helps the QB's get the signals called easier.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Motor26 said:

This could be the sixth year.

If Knox is going to be out for a couple of weeks due to his concussion, I think Beasley will get a lot more opportunities in the middle of the field

4 hours ago, TroutDog said:

I think in the 3rd Q, they go away from what they do well. When they run the no huddle and focus moving the ball, they do. When they try to slow things down and grind it out, that’s where they run into issues on offense