All 3 starting WRs on pace for 1000+ yards...

Hebert19

On 9/20/2020 at 10:18 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

I was worried they would not get enough targets but so far Daboll is dialing up a ton of throws to them. At some point the opponents will start playing more two deep zone and it will open up some opportunities for Knox/Kroft and the backs. 

Beasley is also making the most of his opportunities with more intermediate throws than last year.

When a tough throw/catch needs to be made Beasly seems like the target.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 11:07 PM, Joe in Winslow said:

Whole lot of stupid in the GDT, weekly. 

I don't think GDTs are to be taken seriously. I see them as a bit of fun. I put the disclaimer out before every season that I don't necessarily stand by a single thing I say in the GDTs.... because there are not many Bills fans in London and I watch the games at home on my own they are my equivalent of the stuff you might otherwise drunkenly ramble to your buddy at the bar.

But on topic..... What was really encouraging from Dabes yesterday was him saying that he had Brown on the headset telling him to feed #14 and Diggs coming in at halftime drawing up plays to take advantage of Brown and Beasley seeing single coverage. I said it when we signed him. Diggs is not a diva. He is a leader. He is passionate and he wants everyone around him to be better and is going to demand that of his coaches and his teammates. He doesn't just want the ball he wants the other receivers to want the ball as much as him.

Edited by GunnerBill