TNF: Bengals at Browns 8:20 Eastern on NFLN

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

So all he has to offer is elite accuracy, ability to read a defense, and an incredibly catchable ball? Meh

Oh yeah, top level poise too?

I guess if you like that kind of stuff.

He has the potential to be great. The wild card is if the dysfunctional Bengals franchise will build enough around him to realize his full potential. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

He has the potential to be great. The wild card is if the dysfunctional Bengals franchise will build enough around him to realize his full potential. 

Oh theyll never allow him to reach full potential. But if they can manage to only hold him back to 85%, then they'll have a decent chance at a Wild Card, after Big Ben retires.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think Burrow has the ability to be big time,  but he’s not a typical rookie... dude is basically the same age as Allen, Jackson, Darnold and Baker. 

This has changed my opinion a bit. He can be good, but knowing he’s the same age as Allen who has 3 years of experience, he’s slightly less impressive. But hey, the Browns once took a 27 (28?) year old rookie QB. Position is just too important. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Good.  I was just thinking what Lebron's take was.

The expert on everything 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve said for awhile i think he’s a more mobile Tom Brady. That is who he reminds me of. It’s his personality and traits.

I don't consider Burrow to be an insufferable douche at all

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1