TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I'm watching tape delayed FF-ing through the 10 million commercials.

31-7 with 8:50 left in 4th for me now.  Crap game as it turns out. 

I was surprised at the noise level the crowd generated at times.  Thought it was augmented/fake but Al Michaels says no.

I'm not sure he's right.

1. He said 'they' like NBC didn't do it...not sure he was really clued in on what the stadium was doing. 

2. Teams did this with full crowds in the stadiums with no one really the wiser. They're pretty sophisticated and they are using crowd noise from previous games if the same stadiums for crowd noise. 

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not sure he's right.

1. He said 'they' like NBC didn't do it...not sure he was really clued in on what the stadium was doing. 

2. Teams did this with full crowds in the stadiums with no one really the wiser. They're pretty sophisticated and they are using crowd noise from previous games if the same stadiums for crowd noise. 

Interesting.  So you think some of that noise is coming from the stadium PA system? 

Because Collinsworth commented on it too; i.e., a small crowd of like 16,000 generating a lot of noise.  You would think they would both be tuned into what's actually going on.  They're at the stadium afterall.