Anthony Lynn Kept BILLS Binders ...

Merle

21 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This cant be all that uncommon though, right? Might be a little weird to have all those binders with another team's logo on them, but if they were game plans he wrote, why not?

Ralph would have got the binders back.  AL could have kept the contents, but at 5 cents per page photocopying fee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

The old binders and the information contained may explain his continued lack of success, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Merle said:

Check out Lynn's bookshelves in the background of this vid cap from this week's "Hard Knocks - Los Angeles" episode.   And if you look closely, it appears that the red binders on the top-left of that same shelf may have the Bills logo as well ...  ???

LynnWithBillsBinders2.jpg

Greg Roman's offense!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Chargers owner is cheap!

That's what I was thinking. Maybe that was the selling point in his interview. 

AL "I still have the binders of info from when I was with the Bills"

Spanos "Really? 3 ring or 5? Those will come in handy. Just throw out all the papers inside and you can use them for our stuff. This new stadium isn't cheap and neither are good binders!"

Seriously though, I still have all my old books from college and binders of notes from my classes just in case I need

to look back and figure something out I may have forgotten, they also fill out the bookcase nicely and make it look smarter then knick knacks and toys......

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

That's what I was thinking. Maybe that was the selling point in his interview. 

AL "I still have the binders of info from when I was with the Bills"

Spanos "Really? 3 ring or 5? Those will come in handy. Just throw out all the papers inside and you can use them for our stuff. This new stadium isn't cheap and neither are good binders!"

Seriously though, I still have all my old books from college and binders of notes from my classes just in case I need

to look back and figure something out I may have forgotten, they also fill out the bookcase nicely and make it look smarter then knick knacks and toys......

Thought I read Spanos isn't getting much of anything out of this new stadium deal.  He didn't put anything in either, but can easily walk away and move back to San Diego

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Thought I read Spanos isn't getting much of anything out of this new stadium deal.  He didn't put anything in either, but can easily walk away and move back to San Diego

Spanos was basically pushed into it by NFL.  Moving back to SD? Not happening, too many bridges burned.

13 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I can condense a lot of that data for him. TT passes incomplete, TT tries to throw a dump off incomplete, TT runs for 6 yards, Punt. Its like playing a song on the guitar, the notes never change and the song stays the same. Lynn has to know that his WR's will have a revolt at week 5. 

I believe you forgot to include that TT misses the receivers open over the middle because he can’t see them.