Anthony Lynn Kept BILLS Binders ...

Merle

21 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I can condense a lot of that data for him. TT passes incomplete, TT tries to throw a dump off incomplete, TT runs for 6 yards, Punt. Its like playing a song on the guitar, the notes never change and the song stays the same. Lynn has to know that his WR's will have a revolt at week 5. 

Chill!! Giving me flashbacks lol.

It was soo frustrating watching him struggle week in n out to pull the trigger. He just reads the field so slow, so irritating!

3rd and long , it was a miracle to get a conversion from him , 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Chill!! Giving me flashbacks lol.

It was soo frustrating watching him struggle week in n out to pull the trigger. He just reads the field so slow, so irritating!

3rd and long , it was a miracle to get a conversion from him , 

Like a lot of college QBs who will never make it in the NFL, Tyrod needed to see a receiver at a standstill, with a couple feet of separation for him to say "Aha!  I need totThrow it to him!" and then he would throw.  If he didn't see that picture, he was reluctant to throw.  

At least most of the time.  Lots of QBs operate that way in college, even on powerhouse teams.  Doesn't work in the NFL.

The game is too fast and the cover guys are too good.  

The best QBs throw to guys who really aren't even open half the time.  But they put it where it needs to go so the guy can catch it.

Tyrod didn't have that ability. At least not consistently enough.

Reminds me of another Bills QB I know.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

At least they are not binders full of women!

Brandon kept those under lock and key, in a filing cabinet in the basement.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

The real question is why is it all not electronic?

BB knows all, BB senses all...with the help of Radio Shack.