Greece area Bills bars?

Wife and I have been in Rochester around 9 years but have rented that whole time in East Rochester.  We recently bought a house on the edge of Greece, off Britton road.  I had asked the board a while back what are some good Bills bars that had a solid game day pro Bills crowd that went above the others and got turned onto the Bills Backer gathering at Pittsford pub.  Just a great scene for the Patriots Saturday game and the playoff game last year, albeit losses.  So now I ask what's the spot in Greece.  I know all bars will have Bills fans but what bars in the area are a cut above?  

I realise things will be a little different based on the pandemic.

Go Bills, I'll be cheering from a new place later this month!

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome to the west side sir!

The Retreat in N. Greece has done a great job with Bills games, they promote it on FB too.  TC Hooligan's has a lot of TVs and wood fired pizza (I suggest the Ferrari Pizza - very spicy).  Bathtub Billy's was THE go to place but haven't been in a while - sure it is still a lot of fun.  Go Bills!

By the way - check out Turning Point Park (off Boxart St) it isn't that far from your area and they built a boardwalk that goes over the water - pretty cool.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Special K said:

The Parthenon and the Acropolis | HowStuffWorks

Sad how they let the place go..,

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I heard Thermistocles is a huge Bills fan.  King Leonids was too until well, you know.  Oh, and Xerxes is a Pats fan.  Figures.  I hate that God King.

Xerxes!  What a jerxes!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

Welcome to the west side sir!

The Retreat in N. Greece has done a great job with Bills games, they promote it on FB too.  TC Hooligan's has a lot of TVs and wood fired pizza (I suggest the Ferrari Pizza - very spicy).  Bathtub Billy's was THE go to place but haven't been in a while - sure it is still a lot of fun.  Go Bills!

By the way - check out Turning Point Park (off Boxart St) it isn't that far from your area and they built a boardwalk that goes over the water - pretty cool.

Sounds good!  Thanks for the suggestions and the welcome.

• Like (+1) 1