Greece area Bills bars?

Jeremiah's has become my jam.  They know how to do it.  Almost every TV on Bills game. Audio over the sound system.  Closest to Greece in Buffalo Rd but it ain't that far.  The Penfield location does it best.  And the bartenders, whoa boy. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, Bills fan since 87 said:

Wife and I have been in Rochester around 9 years but have rented that whole time in East Rochester.  We recently bought a house on the edge of Greece, off Britton road.  I had asked the board a while back what are some good Bills bars that had a solid game day pro Bills crowd that went above the others and got turned onto the Bills Backer gathering at Pittsford pub.  Just a great scene for the Patriots Saturday game and the playoff game last year, albeit losses.  So now I ask what's the spot in Greece.  I know all bars will have Bills fans but what bars in the area are a cut above?  

I realise things will be a little different based on the pandemic.

Go Bills, I'll be cheering from a new place later this month!

my in-laws live in Greece. Do you want their address? Bring a pizza and wear your bills garb, and they’ll let you in. Just be sure to yell loudly at the TV and drink your fair share. 

I won’t be there Sunday, but I’ll see you for the Raiders game. 

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

my in-laws live in Greece. Do you want their address? Bring a pizza and wear your bills garb, and they’ll let you in. Just be sure to yell loudly at the TV and drink your fair share. 

I won’t be there Sunday, but I’ll see you for the Raiders game. 

So take it down a notch?