DiMarco to IR

YoloinOhio

I can’t see any reason they can’t use a little motion and bring a tight end back to the fullback position. Come on daboll quit scratching your head. Instead of the jet sweep motion just move smith back.. See how many false starts he gets in motion 😂😂 

I kid I kid but this really shouldn’t affect too much 

• Like (+1) 1

Bummer, but as far as bad news goes, it could be MUCH worse.  

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I can’t see any reason they can’t use a little motion and bring a tight end back to the fullback position. Come on daboll quit scratching your head. Instead of the jet sweep motion just move smith back.. See how many false starts he gets in motion 😂😂 

I kid I kid but this really shouldn’t affect too much 

Going in motion is his forte, but there’s one little problem.....

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Somebody around here called this one...in a separate thread no less...wonder who?

Think you called them cutting him. They haven't cut him. He hasn't practiced all camp and they left it to the last possible moment to IR him. They were giving him every chance. If DiMarco was anything like healthy he would have made this team. This is injury related pure and simple.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Think you called them cutting him. They haven't cut him. He hasn't practiced all camp and they left it to the last possible moment to IR him. They were giving him every chance. If DiMarco was anything like healthy he would have made this team. This is injury related pure and simple.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1