Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Boehm then? Cos I have 12 oline...

I didnt count Feliciano he techically not on IR but i gotta figure he would go on with a designation to return. Oh and great work GunnerBill keeping track of it all is work.

Edited by Whkfc

2 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Dawkins, Ford, Morse, Spain, Williams, Nsekhe, Bates, Boehm, Boettger, Salami(spellecheck haha!), Winters = 11. Who am I missing?

Feliciano is still on the roster. He needs to be kept active or ird.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I didnt count Feliciano he techically not on IR but i gotta figure he would go on with a designation to return. Oh and great work GunnerBill keeping track of it all is work.

He can't be IR'd until after the cut downs otherwise he is done for the year. So he still counts. 

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I guess I missed it. Is Wade on his ‘special’ PS?

Yes. But ofter in the second year the player prefers to be a normal PS guy. Because with his special status he can't be activated. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I feel like I can't truly move on with my day until I know all of the cuts, so the fact that it's almost 5:00 and we still don't know is very frustrating and also speaks to my misplaced priorities.

Beane fell asleep at the phone. NFL announced punishment as a 3rd round comp pick for New England and they also get to redo their kicker draft pick and take bass 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes. But ofter in the second year the player prefers to be a normal PS guy. Because with his special status he can't be activated. 

A assume Wade can turn down his special status, and I wonder if the Bills would still be interested in keeping him on the PS (or any other team, for that matter)?

• Like (+1) 2