Marcell Dareus is in Buffalo and posted a picture of himself getting a manicure at a Hamburg nail salon

Fingon

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I had too many Zima's that night.

I had too many.......things as well. Thank goodness we had @Seasons1992 to keep us straight, as he couldn’t seem to get a drink to save his life. If that place had burned down that weekend, I would not have called the authorities, but there would have been suspicions! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's the difference between the way Saban runs his organization, and the structure it gives guys like Marcel, and props them up to succeed... versus the absolute shitshow that was Ralph & Russ's Bills, and how it allowed players to get sloppy and run amuck.

Thankfully the Pegula's consultants found McD for them, and he's bringing that structure to the franchise.

Marrone is a dbag, but he ran a shop closer to Sabsm than Rex. Dareus should've thrived in Jacksonville again.

.... that said, if McBeane brings him in ill be excited because he has the talent, and our staff saw enough fire to bring him back. I wouldnt gripe if it happened and worked out.

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I dont go for the manicured look...having all the dead cuticles removed one your fingers and toes by a professional makes your hands and feet feel so much better.  And on the pedicure, having them scrub layers of dead and dry skin off your feet literally makes it feel like your feet are soft and walking on clouds in comparison.  Kind of like that feeling when you buy a brand new pair of shoes but also wear a brand new pair of socks with them instead of your old scratch worn out ones.  

Plus the added bonus of them massaging your feet, calves, hands, and arms each as a added bonus is pretty awesome.  

Not like I get my nails painted or anything, for like $5 more they just do a shiny buff to them which makes them have a nice shine to them with no polish of any kind.  And let me tell you, women love a well manicured man too.  I get all kinds of compliments when they see my fingers or toes too.  I live beach front, so I am always in flip flops and my feet also take a bit of a beating always walking on sand.  So the treatment is just awesome to do and worth the money and experience.  

This made me wanna go. Its manly to do the things you wanna do despite criticism. I'm gunna go now too. Def spending that extra $5 for the shine 😆😆

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Marrone is a dbag, but he ran a shop closer to Sabsm than Rex. Dareus should've thrived in Jacksonville again.

.... that said, if McBeane brings him in ill be excited because he has the talent, and our staff saw enough fire to bring him back. I wouldnt gripe if it happened and worked out.

This made me wanna go. Its manly to do the things you wanna do despite criticism. I'm gunna go now too. Def spending that extra $5 for the shine 😆😆

image.jpeg.9bc22b140b4314b98066a6fc0b5cf20c.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't believe we ever saw what Marcel was really capable of. I just don't think he has that burning desire to be the best like Cal Ripken or Peyton Manning. If he did, he could have been a Defensive MVP more than once. He's going to look back in 30 years and regret that he didn't give it everything he had.

• Like (+1) 2

I just don’t know why anyone would want to kick the tires on this fat, lazy bum.  A leopard doesn’t change its spots as they say.  He would be the same out of shape guy that used to have to sit on the exercise bike for a week because he couldn’t do what the rest of the league did at the beginning of TC.  Come in shape and ready to play.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I don't believe we ever saw what Marcel was really capable of. I just don't think he has that burning desire to be the best like Cal Ripken or Peyton Manning. If he did, he could have been a Defensive MVP more than once. He's going to look back in 30 years and regret that he didn't give it everything he had.

Can’t disagree with that at all.  I think we overestimate how much some players love football.  For an Alabama kid, winning the title for them, is probably the highlight of his football career.  It was probably all down hill after that.  He got paid and that was it.

but as you said, he had a motor like Kyle Williams, he would be a HOFer.  

12 hours ago, Augie said:

I had too many.......things as well. Thank goodness we had @Seasons1992 to keep us straight, as he couldn’t seem to get a drink to save his life. If that place had burned down that weekend, I would not have called the authorities, but there would have been suspicions! 

I didn't need any more by the time @ExiledInIllinois and I rolled in. Probably was good that all service vanished upon arrival. Still feel bad for @Boyst62's fiance, Jen.......she must have thought "who are all these idiots?"

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry, but if you don’t get a mani-pedi you’re really missing out.  I’m 6’4 and i go every three weeks.  It’s amazing, and honestly I didn’t go until I was 32 and then was pissed I had been missing out on this my whole adult life.  

It you’re a man whose comfortable with their manhood, there is no reason to not go or be embarrassed about going.  

That being said, I seriously doubt they would ever bring Dareus back after dumping him for a case of natural light 2 years ago.  

What does your height have to do with getting a mani/pedi? 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GreggTX said:

His brother died and I think that it threw him into a depression. Wasn’t the same after that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I think he can sign with the Bills if he can submit McDermott in a grappling match.  Even though he outweighs McDermott by 150 lbs....I'll still take McDermott.

Ya. I'll bet on the National Prep School champion every time.

It won't be who wins the grapple, it would be how many seconds before McDermott pins him.