BLM protest happening.....

Westside

A video has been released of a black man who died in custody. I can't find the video, might have been taken down. People are protesting outside the RPD.

Anyone else have anymore information?

It happened in march. Don't know all the details. Was watching a live stream. The crowd is starting to fill up fast.

Edited by westside2

Attorney from Rochester I ran into mentioned that some video was released today. He expected downtown Rochester to be in flames by sundown.

Doubt most will notice the difference.

Edited by Koko78
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Attorney from Rochester I ran into mentioned that some video was released today. He expected downtown Rochester to be in flames by sundown.

Doubt most will notice the difference.

That stinks.  The neighborhoods that will likely suffer the destruction already have more than their share of problems.  Hopefully the expected destruction doesn't materialize.  

• Like (+1) 1

Scary: Thousands Antifa/BLM Flood Rochester, Threatening and Smashing Restaurants, Customers Flee in Terror

Just to set the stage, a video was released earlier this week involving the death of a black man, Daniel Prude, in police custody in Rochester. He actually died in March.

There were marches earlier in the week. So you knew it wasn’t going to be good come the weekend, and it’s not looking good right now. They are completely out of their minds.

Thousands came out, estimated around 5,500 people.

But then the “peaceful” protest, as always, went south.

Sure sounds like a threat to the cops:

Then it got really out of hand, as they chanted, “We shut s**t down!.” They not only shut down traffic, but they were going into businesses, demanding that they shut down. Or else.

This is full-on Red Guard time, scary stuff, as they stormed the Ox Stone bar, demanding that they shut down, smashing things.

Here they are storming inside another restaurant, smashing things and people are fleeing, scared to death, then with more shots from the first restaurant.

They’re even coming through the windows. Imagine what the folks in the restaurant were thinking.

BLM were also reportedly flooding onto peoples’ property and going up to houses, as you can see here.

So how are Democrats and media going to justify what’s going on here? This is flat out terrorism to try to get what they want, whatever that is, it has very little to do with justice.

Cops declare an illegal assembly.

It’s getting bad, folks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

I knew this was going to happen. I kept hearing it's going to get violent. How many people out of state are there? Ox and Stone is a restaurant I enjoy going to. I hope it will reopen. This really pisses me off. I'm so tired of this *****. Something needs to be done ASAP! We have a black mayor, black police chief, black city counsel and they still blame Trump. 

• Like (+1) 7

Make no mistake, Albany Andy knew this was coming and did nothing.

The 20,000,000 people in New York state mean nothing to him in a time like this.

In his sick twisted mind, he thinks this as opportunity to win the 2024 Pres. endorsement.

• Like (+1) 5

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Serious question:  how exactly do you "de-escalate" a man walking naked through the snow out of his mind on drugs?

How exactly are police supposed to engage such people without putting themselves in mortal danger?

They could sing lullabies.  

A fundamental problem with these riots is the rioters and anarchists are very well organized.  And the citizens of the community are not.  In this case its doubtful the Mayor will take any decisive actions and certainly the governor will not.   Citizens need to start organizing themselves too, outside the two party political system.  This isn't about liberal or conservative.  This is about civilized order and behavior.  Its too late for Rochester but people in cities and towns need to start organizing themselves into citizen militias.  When these monsters show up in your town and the mayor or governor do nothing then act.  Either gently persuade them to leave or they will suffer the consequences.  As they say treat fire with fire.  End of problem.  One word of caution.  If you start an effort to organize you will get a lot more push back from the government of the city and state than the rioters will ever be subjected to and the media will definitely seek to demonize you in any and every way they can.  

In Newark during the '68 riots members of a certain organized crime group let the rioters there know that if any problems should happen in their neighborhoods they would be very displeased.  And as a result no property or residents were subjected to any harm.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

in the past Rochester has been a hub for civil rights activists, i'm surprised it took this long to begin.

BLM and Antifa wouldn't know civil rights if they tripped over them.  The type of government they prefer offers no civil rights for anyone.  They are simply opportunists.

If legitimate civil rights activists were protesting in Rochester upon the release of the video, or even before, it might not have received much attention.  That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

• Like (+1) 8