BLM protest happening.....

Westside

33 minutes ago, ALF said:

Partisan politicians encourages people to also be divided almost to the point of civil war. Elected officials who tolerate any violence , rioting , looting , fires are encouraging even more lawlessness. Covid has made these problems exponentially worse.

Which party is encouraging that kind of behavior? Who's funding the violent protesters? Portland, Seattle, NYC, Rochester, Dallas, Houston, Wis., St.L, Charlotte are all democratic run cities. If you really want to have a discussion then you should denounce the party that encourages violence. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Which party is encouraging that kind of behavior? Who's funding the violent protesters? Portland, Seattle, NYC, Rochester, Dallas, Houston, Wis., St.L, Charlotte are all democratic run cities. If you really want to have a discussion then you should denounce the party that encourages violence. 

...what are your views/opinions?......and which party denounces the violence as well as which party, or even both fail to denounce?....does one or both support?.....

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...what are your views/opinions?......and which party denounces the violence as well as which party, or even both fail to denounce?....does one or both support?.....

Well, I tend to let the facts speak for themselves. The president has offered the democratic run cities with help to end the violence. The leaders of the blue states have refused (except for Wisconsin) any federal help, yet they put the police on stand down. If Trump overrides the mayors and governors, then he is a dictator, if he doesn't, he encourages the violence. He's in a no win situation and the left knows this. I wish the right would speak up against this rioting, but they have been pretty quiet about it. I'm extremely disappointed with their failure to denounce the violence.    

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Partisan politicians encourages people to also be divided almost to the point of civil war. Elected officials who tolerate any violence , rioting , looting , fires are encouraging even more lawlessness. Covid has made these problems exponentially worse.

I tend to believe it is more what we have made covid then the Covid itself.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Covid hasn’t made it worse. Government has made it worse by choice.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/5/2020 at 8:34 AM, SoCal Deek said:

You’re telling me this ‘systemic racism’ happened back in March and they’re just getting around to rioting in September? And I thought MY inbox was full! 

March 7th at 1:48 pm if my calculations are correct.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:34 AM, SoCal Deek said:

You’re telling me this ‘systemic racism’ happened back in March and they’re just getting around to rioting in September? And I thought MY inbox was full! 

I got a sign in my workshop that says, "I got a ton of procrastinating done today". They just didnt get around to it untill now. 

not long ago today, i heard on the radio that our illustrious mayor, Lovely A Warren has concieved a brillant plan to stem the violence of the protests/riots. it is so freaking brillant and obvious that i am surprised that no one has previously suggested such. are you ready for this... she wants to put senior citizens between the police and the protesters/rioters. sheer brilliance! i mean... what could go wrong??

🤡

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

not long ago today, i heard on the radio that our illustrious mayor, Lovely A Warren has concieved a brillant plan to stem the violence of the protests/riots. it is so freaking brillant and obvious that i am surprised that no one has previously suggested such. are you ready for this... she wants to put senior citizens between the police and the protesters/rioters. sheer brilliance! i mean... what could go wrong??

🤡

Is this real?

25 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Is this real?

okay so i did a Google search and found the video of her press conference. in it, she uses the linguistic, 'elders', though WHAM said 'senior citizens' (same same?). the reference begins at roughly the 3:10 mark of the video in the link.

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/watch-live-mayor-warren-and-chief-singletary-to-make-announcement-after-weekend-full-of-protests/

Edited by Foxx

It’ll only work if the seniors show up buck Nekkid. Former performer will verify that. 
Nothing, but nothing could quell a riot and dispel an angry mob than a pack of nekkid senior citizens. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Haha (+1) 2

...uh oh....this could resemble a "Pork Belly Convention".............

Naked protesters arrive at Public Safety Building

09/07/2020 08:38 AM Updated 18 minutes ago

WHECTV
Updated: September 07, 2020 08:38 AM
Created: September 07, 2020 07:30 AM

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Naked demonstrators arrived outside the Public Safety Building in downtown Rochester Monday morning.

The protesters were wearing nothing but spit hoods, a reference to the body cam video that was released last week of Daniel Prude. The 41-year-old Black man was not breathing and had no pulse after officers restrained and handcuffed him. He died seven days later in the hospital after being taken off life support.

The medical examiner ruled his death a homicide and says Prude died from complications of asphyxia due to physical restraint, excited delirium and PCP.

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york-news/naked-protesters-arrive-at-public-safety-building-/5854424/?cat=565

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

The medical examiner ruled his death a homicide and says Prude died from complications of asphyxia due to physical restraint, excited delirium and PCP.

I believe an OR qualifier should have been used.  But I guess, as we all know, PCP never kills alone.

And by the way, WTF is excited delirium - like reefer madness?  Like a rollercoaster ride?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I believe an OR qualifier should have been used.  But I guess, as we all know, PCP never kills alone.

And by the way, WTF is excited delirium - like reefer madness?  Like a rollercoaster ride?

...I think the bigger problem is that this happened in March 2020 and the Mayor alleges not to have known until August 4......and allegedly deceased's brother took him to the hospital on that March date because he was "not acting right psychologically" and the hospital discharged him at 11PM allegedly with no treatment.....suffocating event and death occurred shortly after when subdued outside while naked.....

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Foxx said:

🤡

She is using the Andrew Cuomo method. They are old, probably vote Republican. Use them as human shields in riots and for COVID...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Nanker said:

It’ll only work if the seniors show up buck Nekkid. Former performer will verify that. 
Nothing, but nothing could quell a riot and dispel an angry mob than a pack of nekkid senior citizens. 

...OMG...if I did, THAT visual would cause an exodus of EPIC proportions......INCLUDING the Mayor......it would redefine "unsightly".............

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Pushing his covered face to the pavement till he stops moving is probably not a good idea.

...if a guy is running around outside naked in the middle of the night, common sense says "something isn't right here"......add to it a FIVE MONTH lapse before publicized...

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Foxx said:

okay so i did a Google search and found the video of her press conference. in it, she uses the linguistic, 'elders', though WHAM said 'senior citizens' (same same?). the reference begins at roughly the 3:10 mark of the video in the link.

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/local-news/watch-live-mayor-warren-and-chief-singletary-to-make-announcement-after-weekend-full-of-protests/

Apparently Lovely doesn’t have access to the internet.  Based on my own quick google search, We’re running short on “elders” in NY these days, and those that are seem to get  harassed and/or assaulted at a rather alarming rate. 

Maybe we could send @OldTimeAFLGuy and @B-Man over to calm things down a bit, but I’m not 100% sure they aren’t pre-disposed to cranky and I’m thinking 50% of ‘em are probably packing heat.  And no, I can’t go because you don’t because I’m not an elder yet, I’m just very experienced in the youthful arts.