Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

• STEPHEN GREEN       

Joe Biden is going to provide sanitation.

I swear I'm not making this up.

"Don't ever use the word smart with me... there's nothing smart about you."

Well, yes and no.

Biden is an Ayn Rand villain -- a scheming mediocrity of no particular talent other than how to game a crooked system.

5 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

worst debate of all time  Like watching to 5 year olds fighting over a ice cream cone  We are truly f'd

Two 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LMAO...

Trump: If you could get the crowds, you'd do the same things. But no one cares about you, Joe...

Stupid but funny 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LMAO...

Trump: If you could get the crowds, you'd do the same things. But no one cares about you, Joe...

Translation: At least I have the people to recklessly endanger.

I mean it's such a stupid point. People across this country are protesting and very unhappy with Trump. I mean you can think Trump has more I don't care but to think they wouldn't show up to a Biden rally is just ***** stupid.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Capture.jpg

Joe has drooled yet, so he is the winner.

He's slowing down, and starting the grinning-laugh when he loses his train of thought or has no comeback.  Should be interesting to see what he is like at the end of 90 minutes.

BTW, if Biden is elected, you can say good bye to your freedoms. He does not wants schools open.  He's claiming the Trump administration did nothing to help small businesses.  :blink:

Biden just flubbed the line about "less taxes than a school teacher makes" (based on that $750 tax lie).

Trump: I've done more in 47 months than you've done in 47 years, including fixing the broken military (and Wallace interrupts)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1