Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

calm down and look at the lower left corner. What’s the temperature? 19 degrees. Was it 19 degrees at any time in Nov in Detroit? No.

So what’s up? This picture is from December 2019 and that law suit is settled.

The graphic, we found, as well as the report it came from, were real. However, the news segment aired not in November 2020, but in December 2019. The lawsuit referenced in the report was dropped by the plaintiff on July 1, 2020, after “remedial action” was taken by the city of Detroit

They’re also using voter registration numbers from prior to 11/3. WI allows same day registration that’s not reflected in their 3.6 million number they keep coming up with.

I was told voter fraud was rare and doesn't happen.  I was also told that it would never be big enough to influence an election.

Those both proved to be incorrect based on what happened in 2019.  Why wouldn't it happen again in a bigger scale in 2020?  Is it no coincidence that Detroit, Michigan is the place that is acting the most suspicious?

Just now, Back2Buff said:

I was told voter fraud was rare and doesn't happen.  I was also told that it would never be big enough to influence an election.

Those both proved to be incorrect based on what happened in 2019.  Why wouldn't it happen again in a bigger scale in 2020?  Is it no coincidence that Detroit, Michigan is the place that is acting the most suspicious?

Is it no coincidence that the propaganda machine is using the same place in order to create a false pattern so folks like you get fooled into seeing it as a repeat instead of obvious manipulation?

Also, what happened in 2019? Nothing that was proven to be factual.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Why suspicious? 

3 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Where’s the voter fraud! There’s no evidence anyone of those registered people voted and the rolls were cleaned up as well. That happens all the time.

6 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

They're not acting "suspicious." They're counting votes that were legally cast. 

There is no evidence of voter fraud whatsoever. 

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Where’s the voter fraud! There’s no evidence anyone of those registered people voted and the rolls were cleaned up as well. That happens all the time.

It's everywhere idiot, open you damn eyes! You're too stupid to not keep watching and believing left wing media!

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

It is baseless.

Republicans who did mail in vote did so from all over the state. Those vote collection stations were under less pressure, and have reported 98% of their vote in pretty much every situation.

The remaining vote is from urban areas where the collection stations were overwhelmed by mail in votes from democrats. As a result, the votes coming in are coming in 80-90% for democrats because democrats overwhelmingly live in cities like Philadelphia. 

Luckily for all Americans you're not in charge. 

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There are "irregularities" when comparing to prior elections. But nothing that is unexpected or inexplicable by anyone paying attention going into this election. Sure, they'll be double-checked, but yall can tone down your conspiracy theories.

I haven't posted anything conspiratorial on this.  Simply pointing out a relatively easy to spot example of a large irregularity and suggesting that it should be looked at.  For sure there will be some deep dives into some states and whoever wins should be declared the winner without doubt.  Let's count all votes and make sure they're all legal.   Trust but verify. 

13 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

It's everywhere idiot, open you damn eyes! You're too stupid to not keep watching and believing left wing media!

sore loser (plural sore losers) (informal) One who complains or blames others for their loss; one who is easily angered by losing a game or contest, or because of some other misfortune or bad luck.
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I haven't posted anything conspiratorial on this.  Simply pointing out a relatively easy to spot example of a large irregularity and suggesting that it should be looked at.  For sure there will be some deep dives into some states and whoever wins should be declared the winner without doubt.  Let's count all votes and make sure they're all legal.   Trust but verify. 

Agreed everything should always be double-checked.

If you were simply finding an easy example for discussions purposes, then fine. The problem is your counterparts are taking those examples as hard evidence and generating propaganda around it to create misinformation.

Let's get them counted! Im sure we're all crapping our pants waiting on the NV update.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:
sore loser (plural sore losers) (informal) One who complains or blames others for their loss; one who is easily angered by losing a game or contest, or because of some other misfortune or bad luck.

Do you see the irony of you posting this when you spent the last four years doing the same thing? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

you know what the silver lining is for this election? if biden wins you elected a guy who has done more to destroy minorities in modern american history.  so the four narrative of you calling everyone trumper a racist has now been flipped on to you.  congrats

Just now, aristocrat said:

you know what the silver lining is for this election? if biden wins you elected a guy who has done more to destroy minorities in modern american history.  so the four narrative of you calling everyone trumper a racist has now been flipped on to you.  congrats

I see we've made it to the "no, you are" stage. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

sure it is. If we are just saying throw out votes based on conjecture, Trumps votes seem too high. We should probably throw out half of them. He did tell people to vote twice, so half of his vote is probably fraud.

Is that how this making things up works!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

C'mon Milwaukee don't make it so obvious next time. Dems are so stupid at everything!

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2020/11/05/milwaukee-the-202-biden-vote-was-just-the-beginning/

both parties cheat. in every election. this is not new. it is a given. win big or be at risk of losing this way.

19 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

False. Provide hard, well-sourced evidence or stop spreading anti-American misinformation.

well, we already know about voter suppression, gerrymandering, "lobbying", and all the other things parties implement to game the system. if it is not cheating, at best it is an extreme abuse of power...semantics.

as for actual cases of fraud in past, there are a plethora of examples:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/#choose-a-state

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwifu6n19OvsAhVJbs0KHQ1nBT8QFjAJegQICxAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.demos.org%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fpublications%2FAnalysis.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2ckvbztoYNwlAC31hWVjow

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2008/10/relax-john-mccain-stolen-elections-are-as-american-as-apple-pie.html

or read a book, (hardcover if that's what you need):

Deliver the Vote: A History of Election Fraud, an American Political Tradition by Tracy Campbell

or a journal article:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/40972109

it goes on and on...

Edited by dickleyjones

7 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

well, we already know about voter suppression, gerrymandering, "lobbying", and all the other things parties implement to game the system. if it is not cheating, at best it is an extreme abuse of power...semantics.

Fair enough on those types of antics. Cant disagree there.

Just now, RiotAct said:

Nevada just has mail-in ballots left to count, do they not?

I get that logic. I'm just saying, at only 76% reported, anything can happen.

It's like watching a Bills game and they lead by 17 in the 3rd quarter... It aint over til it's over.

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I get that logic. I'm just saying, at only 76% reported, anything can happen.

It's like watching a Bills game and they lead by 17 in the 3rd quarter... It aint over til it's over.

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Yes, and they're almost entirely from Clark County.

Ok, opposing QB just went out with an injury...

But McD has gone into Prevent Defense with a full qtr remaining.

🤣🙈

nyt reporting camden, bryan and randoplh counties reporting more votes.  camden and bryan heavily trump. randolph is 3k votes total and biden took by 400 or so. trump might just have enough to hang on. certainly going to be close. gonna be a coin flip to guess right now

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Important question if your bet is still active over there is he going to weasel out due to "voter fraud"?

Part of the reason I'm also over there is to make sure he lives up to the 18 month old bet.

It's entertaining because I've been actually engaging over there in the equivalent of this thread and he's avoided engaging with me... which is very unlike him.

What's also funny is I gave him an opportunity to pull out of our bet a few months ago because once the Pandemic hit, Biden's election became pretty close to inevitable.  He thought I was the one trying to weasel out of the bet.

So yeah.  I'm gonna make sure he lives up to the bet.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The ballots got covid?

lol forgot signatures or something.  there really has to be a better way to track votes in this country. how many shares of stocks get traded on a daily basis in this country? i think its like 5 billion or something and everyone is easily tracked. i think we can track 150 million votes on time. 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

lol forgot signatures or something.  there really has to be a better way to track votes in this country. how many shares of stocks get traded on a daily basis in this country? i think its like 5 billion or something and everyone is easily tracked. i think we can track 150 million votes on time. 

You can trade stocks and send money online.

Voting should be done the same way. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You can trade stocks and send money online.

Voting should be done the same way. 

This country is no where near capable of properly securing an electronic election, let alone with online voting.

Maybe after we replace the dinosaurs in office who can't even use email and still refer to the internet as "a series of tubes", we might be able to look that way.

As it stands, you're asking your grandparents to configure their own router.

edit: not to mention a certain Senate Majority Leader who refuses to vote on any of the election security bills already on his desk.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Awesome! (+1) 1